10.

Cindy and Jazmine packed up what little clothes they had at the mansion up. Once, they finished they decided the least they could do is pack up Riley and Huey's bags. They packed up some of their clothes and then left the suitcases at the door for quick access.

"Everything is done?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah." Jazmine said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her badge.

"Now we figure out what we do with these." Jazmine added.

Cindy took out her badge and looked at it. "When I went through the police academy this is something I thought I wanted. But this ain't for me." She placed her badge down, not willing to take it with her where ever they were going.

Jazmine looked at her badge for a moment before placing it back into her pocket, not sure if she was ready to give it up just yet. They heard some rumbling coming from a room and seconds later, a tired Darnell emerged from the hallways. "Where's my daddy?" He said.

Cindy turned to Jazmine. "I totally forgot that we have that kid here."

"Me too."

Meanwhile...

Caesar and Christini were hauled off to the police station for further questioning. They got a cell right next to each other on purpose. A surveillance camera was right infront of the cells, having a good view.

It took a few minutes for either of them to say a word. "I hope you're happy. Now we're both sitting in a jail cell because you had a bitch fit about me pointing a gun in your face." Caesar said.

"Because I ain't lettin you point a gun in my face nigga. Look where it got ya baby mother."

"Speaking of my baby mother, now Huey got that baby. You dumb as shit bitch thinking that old ass hag of a Chief was gon save your ass for being a crooked ass cop."

Caesar chuckled. "I suppose it don't matter. Huey ain't going to let me goto jail and risk me babbling about our business. I'll be out of here by the end of the day."

Christini sat down and chuckled with him. "Yeah and dead too. Think about it? IF he doesn't want you snitching. Why would he take you with him when he can just kill you and be done with it."

He shook her comment off. "You act like you have a plan to get out of here. You admitted you're dirty, you and your bitches are going to jail."

They argument was interrupted when a police officer came into the station yelling. "I need everybody to come! We got a case downtown, a baby has been killed and several culprits are firing at police! Let's go!"

Every available police officer at the station got out of their seats and left the station before long it was just Christini and Caesar.

"So it begins... They're breaking me out. I can feel it. That's a distraction for them to make it easier." He said.

"Or... There's people shooting back at the police..."

Meanwhile...

Huey and Riley finally got back to the mansion. They didn't waste anytime loading all the bags into the SUV. They all loaded into the now very cramped car and left the mansion. Darnell sat on Cindy's lap.

"Okay, so where are we going?" Jazmine said sitting in the direct back of Huey's seat.

"The police station..."

"What??" Everybody said in the car.

"My guy on the inside said that it's empty. We're in breaking in and taking Caesar."