8.

Riley and Jazmine cleaned out the body's of the men and gave Cairo a proper burial. Jazmine came back outside and handed Riley some hard liquor. He snatched it out of her hand and took a swig of it.

He then poured some on Cairos' shallow grave. "Rest up my nigga. I swear when I get my hands on that nigga, Caesar it's over." He said, wiping a tear from his eye. He felt his phone buzzing. He reached into his pocket and answered it, it was Cindy.

"Are you alright?" She asked.
"Yeah, I am. But my home boy wasn't so fucking lucky. I'm sorry I ain't believe you." He said, feeling dumb.
"It's okay, I'm just glad you're alright." Cindy said.

"I need you right now, Cindy. Ima text you the address of this cabin." Riley said.

"Alright."

Riley hung up the phone and quickly sent Cindy the address. He turned to Jazmine who was staring at Cairos grave. "Ima go rest my head in the room, tell me when Cindy get ere." He said.

She nodded and watched as he walked away. Jazmine was in deep water now. She had two shoot outs already and she hasn't updated her chief in awhile.

It was getting cold so Jazmine headed back inside and went back to tending to Huey.

Meanwhile...

Christini had been watching TV in the living room when the front door opened. Caesar came back. He entered the living room and looked at Christini and then looked around. "Where's your friend?" He asked.

"She left. She didn't want to be here anymore."

Caesar nodded slowly. "And you did?"

Christini shrugged "I mean, your child is still here. I fed him some food and put him to bed. I didn't want to leave a child in a house all by himself. Did you want to leave?" She asked.

Caesar shook his head. "No, just curious." He said, sitting down next to her.

"So, is Huey going to be alright?" She asked.

Caesar sighed. "To be honest with you. No, your friend, Jazmine called me earlier and said that he might not make it through the night, all that she could do now is make him feel more comfortable in his remaining hours." Caesar lied.

Christini didn't respond to him, knowing he was lying.

meanwhile...

Cindy's cab pulled up the cabin. "Shit looks like something from a horror movie." She gulped. Cindy paid the man and stepped out of the car. She went inside the cabin and met eyes with Jazmine.

Jazmine cocked her head to the side. "Where's Christini?" She whispered.

"She wanted to stay with Caesar. She didn't even want to warn you guys." Cindy explained.

"What the fuck? Why?" She asked.

"She didn't want to break cover."

Cindy sat down on the couch opposite of Jazmine. "But, there's something I have to tell you. Caesar left the mansion to do club business and what not. Me and Christini decided it be a good idea to listen in on the meeting with the listening devices we placed in the club... Turns out, that Caesar is planning on killing Huey and Riley."

Jazmine's eyes widened. "I heard Riley saying something like that but I didn't know you warned him. Why'd he want to do that?"

"I think Huey getting shot made him realize something. Listen, either we can wait this out and hope Huey wakes up to talk some sense into that maniac or we can try and turn Riley and Huey with us and make them bring down Caesar for lighter sentences." She whispered.