S2:5

Huey checked out of the hospital against the doctors wishes.. He left the hospital and an all black SUV, was waiting for him. He checked the plates and they looked government issued. The driver rolled down their window and said.
"You going to get in or do I have to tell Felipe you're disobeying me?" The driver said.

Huey sighed once he heard his "handlers" name. He stepped inside of the car and the car pulled away from the hospital.
"Who are you?" Huey started.

"A friend of Felipes."

"A special friend, dickhead. What's with the questions?"

Huey looked at the man with a deathstare. "Just wondering if you're government or not before I kill you piece of shit."

He laughed. "Funny joke. You're a smart bitch. You've seen the plates? Well, let me tell you something. I'm the Mayors personal friend and since OUR good friend Felipe has a good relationship with the Mayor, he managed to make me YOUR personal friend. You must've fucked up good, cause now wherever you go, I go. Oh, and..." He cleared his throat. "If you ever fuck up again, I'll be the one to put a bullet in your head as soon I get the call."

Huey's mind was racing. Felipe put a babysitter on him? Huey reached into his pocket and called Felipe. It rang for a moment before it picked up.

"Who--"

"You know who the FUCK this is French bastard! It's already bad enough, I got you lookin over my GAHDamn shoulder. You put another dude in charge of me?"

"Hold on a second." He heard him say. Huey heard footsteps on the other side of the line and a doorslamming. "Listen! You little NEGRO! You will do whatever the FUCK I say and when I FUCKING SAY IT! You interrupted my fucking MEETING! Listen, Georgie is going to watch over you until I realize you can take care of yourself as a leader. TILL THEN! FUCK YOU! And if you ever call me with such vulgar language again, you will be dead."

Felipe hung up the phone in Huey's face and Georgie burst into laughter. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Calling up the boss man? Do you get it? You aren't the BOSS no more. You're nothing but a puppet." He laughed as he continued driving.

Huey grit his teeth, knowing he couldn't wait any longer, his lust to kill Felipe couldn't wait anymore. Huey smirked and looked out of the window, devising a plan to kill Felipe.

Meanwhile...

The majority of Cindy's crew was in a van heading to Huey's turf. They had came up with a nice plan to take over some of Huey's business and steal his drugs. They were all in the car, loading their weapons.

"When we get in there, you listen to ME! You don't fucking make a move without my fucking SAY SO. One little slip up, could make Huey aware who we are and then we are fucked. We're killing everybody so if you don't got the stomach for that. Get the fuck out!" Cindy yelled.

Maurice, one of her top people smiled, showing his gold tooth. "You know I'm down for anythin' mama."

"That's the shit I like to hear." She pulled her mask down, as they arrived in front of one Huey's known businesses. "Alright, we're going in there. My informant told me that he keeps the drugs in the back of the shop. Maurice, you're coming with me to the back. I want two people posted out front, guarding the door. Everyone else will be inside the building killing Huey's niggas. Got it? Good." Cindy and her crew got out of the van and went inside, two staying behind guarding the door. Cindy's men gave no one any warning.

They raised their weapons and began shooting everyone inside of the building. Innocent or not. Cindy raised her gun to a teenagers knee cap. "Aww look at the little baby, pissin on himself... You thought you were going to come here and play your little arcade game?" Cindy smiled at the boy.