4.

The next morning...

Caesar had crashed out by Yolanda's apartment. He woke up to Yolanda, hugging him tightly. He hadn't forgotten his promises at all. He usually had to come over here and calm Yolanda's emotions. He slowly slipped away from her grip and left the room, picking up his clothes on the way out.

He put his clothes back on and went to leave. Before he left, he reached into his pocket and took out a stack of hundreds. He placed it on the kitchen table and then left the apartment.

Meanwhile.

Riley had a very wild night with Cindy. He woke up with one of his hands handcuffed to the bed and Cindy fast asleep.
"Freaky ass girl." He whispered to himself as he looked around for the key. He saw on the nightstand next to him and he grabbed it and freed himself. He rubbed his stomach, it still ached after that uncooked food from Cindy the night before.

He left the room and went downstairs. He noticed everybody was sleep. Huey was knocked out on the couch and the other two girls were sleep on the floor in front of the couch. He walked over to Huey and shook him up.

Huey took a few seconds to process he had been woken up and then he looked at Riley, confused on what he wanted.
"Don't we got shit to do today?" Riley asked.

Huey took a moment and then nodded his head.

"So, where's Caesar?"

"I don't know. I saw him leave with Christini last night."

"Christini is on the floor sleep."

"Then I don't know. You know, Caesar. Probably at his baby momma house sorting shit out with her." Huey said.

"Fuck it, I'll call him." Riley said, taking out his phone and calling Caesar.

"Where you at nigga? We got shit to do today." Riley said.

"I had to do something last night, nigga. Don't worry about it. I'm pulling up right now." Caesar then hung up the pphone.

"He said he's coming. Less go get ready." Riley said and then turned around and went back to his room to get dressed, Huey went to his room soon after.

Once Riley entered his room he noticed Cindy was awake and was texting. Riley smiled, strutting over to his closet and picking out his outfit for the day. "Told you I'd tear that shit up last night, put a bitch to sleep in this motherfucka." Riley chuckled.

Cindy shook her head. "That isn't the way I remembered it. But, go ahead."
Riley shook his head and began getting dressed for the day. Cindy noticed this. "You boys going somewhere again?" She asked. Riley nodded. "We are. Got some business to take care of at the club." He said. Cindy smirked. "What kind of business?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, what's up with all the questions?" Riley fired back. She shrugged "Alright, I'll quit it." Riley finally finished getting dressed and left the room. She waited a few seconds before getting out of bed and going over to her shirt and checking her phone. She looked through the voice recordings and played one back from last night. She listened to it and it had Riley confessing to murder on it.

She smirked. "Got your ass." She whispered and scrambled to put her clothes back on. She went downstairs and noticed all the boys were gone and it was just them left again. Christini and Jazmine were in the dining room eating a bowl of cereal. Cindy went into the dining room and played the recording for them.

They all looked at each other and burst into a fit of laughter. "He actually admitted to it!?" Jazmine couldn't control herself. Cindy nodded her head. "We didn't even start doing anything and he already said it." She said. "So, when are we showing this to the chief?" Cindy added.