S2:4

The man who brought Jazmine in nudged her. "That's C-Murph to you." He said, aggressively.

Cindy looked at him, looking like she was ready to kill him for saying those words. "Everyone out, and someone clean this body up." She said, taking a seat. When everybody evacuated the room, Cindy offered her a drink. "You want a drink, Jazzy?" Cindy said, pouring it without hearing her answer.

"Nah, I don't drink anymore."

"More for me." She said and took a swig.

"Um...Cindy what is all this?"

"This my NEW job, Jaz. See, I THOUGHT I liked being a detective. You always made it seem like it was good, so I followed you. But, this." Cindy got up and gestured around the whole room. "This is where I belong."

"Being a two bit thug?"

"Don't get smart with me. I know you took that job from Huey or you wouldn't even be in New York."

Jazmine didn't deny this. Cindy nodded her head chuckling. "I don't understand why you're so attached. We had one job... Take them down and we couldn't. But you're still over there. Why?" 

"Money is good."

Cindy rolled her eyes. "You want money? Come partner with me. Come on Jazmine, I need someone I can trust around here. All these men would love to take my spot if I let my guard down."

Jazmine shook her head. "No, I can't. You're forgetting Huey still runs this city."

Cindy burst out into laughter. "Huey? Or the nigga in charge of Huey? And if I'm remembering correctly, Riley is slowly taking over their business. Huey's been so focused on them. That he never counted on me forming my own thing."

"That may be true, but I still can't join. Once, I get enough money. I'm leaving New York and moving back in with my parents. I'll see if I can get a decent legal job there."

Cindy nodded her head, understanding. "Okay, Jazmine. You can go." 
Jazmine turned around, but Cindy stopped her with one thing. "But, I hope you won't tell Huey what I'm doing." Cindy finished and let Jazmine walk off.

Meanwhile...

Caesar was furious that Huey wouldn't give him HIS child back. He stormed upstairs, interrupting Riley's phone call.

"We're doing it, we're killing fucking Huey."

Riley's eyes fluttered and he hung up the phone. "You want to kill my brother?" Caesar chuckled. "Don't play dumb with me nigga. You know you want that nigga dead. You wouldn't have started this shit if you didn't have it in the back of your mind you would kill him one day." 

Riley crossed his arms. "What made you want to do this shit all of a sudden?" 

"He got my son, holding him hostage and shit. Saying if we don't stop, my boy gonna die. I can't let this shit happen." Caesar lied through his teeth.

"What? Huey?" Riley snatched his gun off a nearby table. "Let's do this shit fuck that nigga." Caesar smiled and they both dapped each other up before leaving the house, heading to Huey's house. Huey lived in the same place he always did, the Mansion. He didn't ever think Riley and Caesar would ever try to make a move on him, so he always stayed in the open.

Meanwhile...

Christini camped out in her car, almost sleep. She had gotten some information that lead to one of Riley's secluded houses. She had been watching it all morning, but the only people who had entered were masked men. Christini sighed about to start up her car and leave until she saw two people heading out. It was night outside so she couldn't see.