6.

"He's not breathing!" Jazmine yelled.

Riley shook his head. "Huey come on man! Somebody call a fuckin ambulance the fuck yall watching for?!" Riley turned his gaze over at Caesar, Christini, and Cindy.

Christini took out her phone and dialed nine- one- one.

"Come on Huey, stay with us!" Riley lightly tapped Huey's cheek to no avail. It took the ambulance ten minutes to get there and when they finally did, everyone was angry. "The fuck are y'all doin man?! This nigga is going to fuckin die!"Riley said, shoving the medic inside of the house. "If you don't fucking save him so help me fucking god." Caesar said, still holding onto his weapon.

The man gulped and checked Huey's pulse, it was faint but he still had one. "Okay, we're going to load him up. Only one person can come with us."

Riley opened his mouth but Caesar stopped him. "You can't go Riley, me and you have to discuss something."

Caesar turned to Jazmine "Go with him, keep him some company and for godsakes don't leave."
Jazmine nodded and watched as the medics loaded him into the back of the ambulance and she climbed in too, leaving the mansion.

"Okay, so what's so important that I couldn't see my fucking brother in the hospital?"

"Maybe the fact that we got fucking betrayed nigga? Maybe the fact that we got a fucking war on our hands, nigga. Come on, let's go upstairs. You two, stay put." Caesar said, tucking his gun in his waistband and heading upstairs with Riley.

Cindy and Christini looked at each other. "This is fucked." Christini said.

"I know, when the fucking chief hears that we fucking didn't figure out this was going to happen, much less got involved in the fight, we might as well kiss this operation goodbye." CIndy sighed.

"I guess we just clean this mess up for now, we'll figure out how we can use this to our advantage later on." Christini said, looking at Huey's blood stain.

Meanwhile..

Caesar closed the door to Huey's office. "Alright, so me and you are going to have to be on the same page for what I'm bout to say next. And god knows I don't want this to happen, but IF Huey does die. We have to think about the possibility of our leadership. You want to honor Huey? Do what I say, Riley. That's the only way you keep your position." Caesar explained.

Riley snickered. "I thought you was going to tell me how we should work against this war that's going on. But nope, the first thing you want to tell me as soon as my brother gets shot as that you want to be a leader. When ya couldn't even lead yourself into not killing ya baby momma. Your stupid ass even left your son downstairs during this gun fight and you want to be my boss?" Riley chuckled.

"I'll tell you what. No, nigga. We're going to see how Huey is doing, then we'll talk. Till then, all I want to hear from you is, how are we going to handle this fucking nigga Rafael."

Caesar smacked his lips. "Well, we know he owns a strip club in Harlem. We send a few of the boys there and kill a few of his boys, let him know we ain't playing. We have the upper hand here. For all we know Rafael is the only nigga that is stepping out of line. So, we let him know don't bite the hand that feeds ya." Caesar explained the plan.

"That shits good and all, but I'm going with them niggas. They shot my brother, so I'm going to be there to put a hole in them niggas heads. Ain't no stoppin me either, because ya ain't my boss." Riley pushed past Caesar, going to get ready.

"Fucking prick." Caesar whispered.

Meanwhile...

Jazmine had arrived at the hospital with Huey and they instructed her into staying in the waiting room. She was still a bit high off the cocaine she took. She knew she couldn't let the chief know about this night or anything, this was extremely illegal.