S2:10

Got my account back finally , go check out my two New books the Goat and The kids. And here's what y'all been waiting for

The cabin was silent and the previous mode from last night was gone. They all knew a lot of them wouldn't be returning, Felipe wouldn't come out there like that alone, even if he thought he was going to meet Georgie.

Huey cracked open his eyes, looking at his watch, it said 6:53 AM. They had two hours until the meetup. He turned his head, staring at all of Cindy's sleeping men, wondering if he'll be able to pull this off with them. He deduced that it would be a good try, and even if they failed, they had death to look forward to.

He stood up, going outside to take a piss. He around the side of the house, and did his business. Unknown to him, Jazmine was a few meters away, watching. She had stolen Rodricks notes and had saw where they were located. It was shocking seeing him in person, she was so sure that the last time she'd see him was choking on her own blood.

She laid a hand on the scars, he put on her neck. Jazmine pondered for moment, was it all always going to come to killing her? Or did she really have to run away on him like that. But, it didn't matter he tried to kill her and now he dies. She took the Colt-45 out of her jacket pocket, slowly creeping up behind Huey. She found herself about to pull the trigger, when she heard the cabin door swing open. "Fuck!" She whispered, ducking behind a tree. She peaked across the tree, her emerald eyes beaming at who it was.

Of course, it was his annoying little brother.

Huey zips his pants up and turned to Riley. "The fuck you followin me for?" He asked.

Riley shrugged his shoulders. "Just makin sure you wasn't settin us up or none. You was Felipe's boy for a hot minute."

Huey stepped up to Riley almost as if he was going to punch him. "That's called wanting to live another day and not have to look over your shoulder." He spat out. "And if you ever say some shit like that again, I'll knock you the fuck." He walked past Riley, bumping his shoulder hard as he walked back inside.

Riley chuckled as he watched his brother walk away. Jazmine sighed, moving away from the tree slowly and creeping back to her vehicle. She needed to get out of the area, Rodrick was going to come looking for her and she couldn't be around when that happened. She got lucky knocking him out, it won't happen again. She got to the vehicle, and swung the door open. She started the car and rolled away. She had rented a motel just a few miles up the road with Rodricks money.

She made sure not to try and use a credit card or debit card, cause Rodrick would be able to trace that immediately. He had been in the business of finding people for years, He never thought he'd have to find his own neice.

Back at the facility, Rodrick was out cold in the parking lot. He woke up early in the morning, and Penelope was standing over him, shaking her head. "You and her have a lot in common, you don't care about your careers."

He placed a hand on his head, rubbing his bruised head. "What happened?" He asked softly. Penelope smirked, "I'll tell you what happened, you freed your neice and now she's nowhere to be found and left you looking like idiot. For the first time in your career." Penelope stopped for a moment to think about her next words. "I couldn't believe it myself when I heard you were out here sprawled out, but here you are, while your fugitive niece is probably half way across the country."

Rodrick slightly disagreed, "She has a wound for christ's sake. If anything she's probably going to get the one who did this to her." He stated.

Penelope raised an eyebrow, "What makes you so sure about that?" She shot back. Rodrick raised his shoulders. "I don't know, it's just the way she was talking before she hit me, and she took my gun. So."