[04] I DON'T LIKE RICH PEOPLE

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

"AWESOME! THE PLACE you live in is awesome!"

Saiki, Kaidou, Nendou, Aren, and [Y/N] were now contemplating Saiko's garden. The five friends were shocked to see such an enormous field with trees, fountains, and even mountains!

[Y/N], for example, had never experienced something like this before. Poor girl meets rich! Maybe this could be the only chance to—

I know what you're going to say, Narrator. But I don't even like Saiko... He is a dick.

A dick or not, he's a millionaire. You might have a 360° change in your life!

You know that 360° is a complete circle, right? So if I do it, I'll end up in the same place.

BO-RING!

"[L/N], you look impressed," said Saiko, interrupting her thoughts. "... At least someone is."

"Yes, of course," she answered, a kind smile on her lips. "Your garden is very nice. I bet your house is like that too."

"Not the reaction I wanted, but I'll take it."

The six of them were now inside and admiring the 'weird paintings hanging everywhere.' [Y/N] tried to approach one of them but then heard Saiko telling the price of the entire collection: 700 billion yen! 2.3 billion yen each, approximately —not even a lifetime of work could pay up if she broke one of them.

This is not 'Ouran Highschool Host Club.'

[Y/N] quickly backed off, walking backwards.

"Oh!" she said, after stepping on someone. Then she turned around and started bowing, with her cheeks flushed. "Saiki, I'm so sorry."

Great, now my chances of talking to him are even lower!

They were never high enough, [L/N].

Saiki nodded and walked in the other direction, following Saiko and "listening" to his explanations.

"If you rearrange those paintings, a secret door will appear, right?" asked an excited Kaidou, already with his crazy ideas.

Yet the entire group ignored him, as Nendou had taken one painting out and started inspecting it, wondering why it was so expensive if it didn't look like it.

Saiko lost his mind and rushed to take the art piece out of his hands. As the rich kid didn't know Riki, he didn't understand why Nendou couldn't realize he was holding a pretty expensive thing.

While Saiko had a mental breakdown because Nendou said something stupid to him, [Y/N] neared his friend. She wanted to explain to him why what he was doing was very dangerous —if it was possible, of course.