[15] I DON'T LIKE ENDINGS

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

TWO WEEKS LATER, our two beautiful main characters wished they would have tried harder to hide their brand new relationship. The reason: everyone at P.K Academy found out about them.

Including 'Kaidou and crew' —who weren't too happy about how Saiki and [Y/N] kept away a:

"... very deep and secretive secrete. Not even The Dark Reunion would keep one like that to their best friends. This a new kind of pure evil!" as Shun said.

They weren't exactly sure how everyone found out, mainly because Saiki had been using the ring for these couple of weeks, but they had an idea.

An idea regarding a person with long blue hair.

However, that wasn't important right now. They were happy regardless of what people around the school said. Even, despite Kaidou, who was too angry to bother to talk to them.

"He'll come around," [Y/N] had said to Saiki during lunchtime. "He is Kaidou, after all. He believes you're some kind of God, so he won't stay away for long, but you should talk to him."

"I don't really care," he admitted, gaining a serious look from the beautiful girl. "Don't look at me like that. I know he'll come back eventually."

[Y/N] bit one last piece of her meal before putting everything back in her lunchbox, feeling Saiki's eyes on her. Yet, she didn't look back at him, avoiding his eyes in a very obvious way.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"Not at all, why would I? He's one of your best friends, not mine," [Y/N] raised her eyebrows at him, trying to prove a point. "Don't act like you don't care. Both of us know that you do have feelings."

The bell rang, making [Y/N] stand up from the ground and then offering a hand to Saiki to help him stand. He gently took it and stood up as well, trying, again, to make eye contact with the girl in front of him.

"You may have a point."

"I know," [Y/N] simply answered, now showing him a big smile. She made a sign with her head, indicating that they should leave. "Come on. We'll be late."

Saiki and [Y/N] made their way downstairs, leaving the roof behind. Their soft hands stayed tangled together through the short walk to their respective classrooms. However, every time they encountered some student, they separated a bit, releasing their hands in embarrassment.

Once they arrived, [Y/N], who was a bit ahead of him, turned around to ultimately face him.

"I'll walk you home today. I have something to do, so I'm not going home," [Y/N] said. She then smiled one last time. "I'll see you later."

Saiki nodded and went inside the classroom, only to have another averagely dull day, apart from the lunch break. Classes went by slow and steady, and Saiki could only hope for the school day to finally finish. And once it did, he nonchalantly stood up from his chair and went towards the exit to wait for [Y/N].