[06] I DON'T LIKE SATURDAYS (PART ONE)

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

DAYS AFTER THE stupid rumor started, it suddenly began to disappear. PK. Academy had something new happening every week, therefore [Y/N] liking Saiki was a rumor they had forgotten already —in addition to Kusuo altering their minds, of course.

Still, she got a few looks from younger jealous girls who believed [Y/N] was the only one capable of dating Saiki. They were indeed strange, but at least Teruhashi's Fanclub was not creeping around in the hallways looking for revenge —weirdly enough, some of them even said hi to her sometimes. She was very confused by it, as she's not aware of her friend's mental powers.

It was Saturday today, though. So [Y/N] was hanging in her house with nothing much left to do. She boringly stared at Nemo swimming around his tank, wondering whether she should call Toritsuka to go out or not —I hope she doesn't.

Her parents were out, as always. They were never around during the working season, but that didn't mean they didn't care about their daughter. [Y/N] was an only child after all, so it was easier for them to spend time with her. However, they worked too many hours to actually know what was happening in [Y/N]'s life. For example, they had no idea who Teruhashi was and their daughter's ex-friendship with her.

The [L/N] house was silent. The few cars that passed were heard even in the last room, where our girl was. Her cellphone rested on the desk beside the bed, with no notifications appearing on the screen. She looked up to the window, remembering when she thought Saiki had changed the temperature with his mind.

"Good grief, what an idiot," [Y/N] said out loud. She opened her eyes wide, noticing what she just had stated, and then giggled. "Well, I guess I should stop hanging around Saiki this much!"

The girl stood up from the chair and walked towards her bed, taking her phone before lying on her back. She pressed the button and hoped someone had messaged, but she only got notifications about Nendou tagging her in five new photos. He had taken those during the week, promising that he would not post them as they were horrendous —of course, he lied.

[Y/N] scrolled down her feed out of boredom until she got tired. Going through her contacts, she realized she only had nine.

• Dad

• Hairo (DO NOT ANSWER CALLS)

• Mom

• NENDOU

• Saiki Kusuo :)

• Saiko, the rich.

• T. Reita <3

• Teruhashi!! (DO NOT CALL)

• The Jet-Black Wings 0_0

Her thumb wandered around her friend's names and laughed at how they had saved their numbers. One day she just had lost her phone, and when it magically appeared, everyone's contacts were on the almost empty (and sad) list.