[12] I DON'T LIKE LOVE CONFESSIONS

WARNING!
Mentions of blood and a little violence, hehe (nothing serious tho)

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

WITH A BLOODY nose and sore knuckles, Toritsuka Reita and [L/N] [Y/N] began their "beautiful" Monday morning. What a day!

Overwhelmed by anger and confusion, both friends looked at each other, wondering how they got there. [Y/N] had punched Toritsuka —her alleged best friend— in the face. Hard.

Very hard.

Blood ran through his face, staining his shirt while water filled his eyes. The situation was unbelievably authentic. It felt like a horrible nightmare where he couldn't wake up. Trapped inside the harsh reality of a self-declared main character —who's also too childish to accept a 'no' for an answer and the actual evil villain of the story. He was no hero, or prince, not even the third part of a love triangle.

Toritsuka Reita was nothing but a burden.

Whether he liked it or not, [Y/N] was in the right when her fist collided with his —now broken— nose. Not even an early apology or rapid reflexes could have avoided the consequences of his own actions.

Once again, his plans were ruined, but unlike last time, there was no going back. He had lost the final battle. The decisive one.

Love stories don't last forever... And neither do love wars.

[Y/N]'s eyes were light like fire, burning with rage because of the memories of a selfish act. Her frowned eyebrows showed no mercy or regret, remembering every move, every truth she had screamed whilst everybody watched. She had cried for, complained about, and understood everything, trying to calm her mind so many times before. Yet now, nothing could stop her.

For weeks, an immense wave of feelings filled her, waiting, searching, expecting a way out of her system. The exit was more violent than she had thought, though. But looking at the circumstances, it was the only possibility left... just not the best outcome.

A punch towards Reita's face meant freedom.

If Toritsuka wouldn't have interrupted her —like the last five times—, now she would be either super happy or extremely sad. All depending on what answer she would get.

[Y/N] had decided that she would confess her feelings to Saiki Kusuo, her most recent friend... a week ago.

Every day, she would put on her best uniform, comb her hair in a cute hairstyle, and a bit of her mom's perfume could be smelled if you walked past her. She would rehearse her confession on the way to school —some people even think she is crazy, as she states love declarations to air itself—. Still, every time the moment came to be, something (or someone) stopped it from happening.