song mingi | jersey just for you.

___brought back a little second person action for you

___
brought back a little second person action for you.
+ a couple mentions of blood.
___

"You smell like the jockiest jock on the planet, Minjae."

You rolled your eyes at your brother and smacked his arm. "You be the soccer captain then, Yunho."

He held his hands up. "No thanks."

The two of you walked into the house and you ran up to your bedroom, hopping in the shower. Being the soccer captain of a bunch of girls who played rough was not easy and scrimmages against each other were the worst. Your team was undefeated and you all played hard to keep it that way.

After your shower, you towel dried your hair as you ran downstairs to the kitchen. Yunho was there, but so were his friends.

"Surprise." He smiled.

You threw your towel at him and grabbed a bottle of water. "You act like they're not over here every day."

"How was soccer practice today, Minjae?"

"It was good," you replied to San. "Rough, but good."

Mingi pulled out a chair and sat next to you. "When's your next game?"

"Friday at six."

"I don't know if I can make this one," he frowned. "Will you be mad if I can't come?"

Mad? No. Upset? A little bit. "Why would I be mad? You have a life as well."

"I've just never missed one of your games."

You gave him a small smile and sighed a bit dramatically. "Now that I think about it, I'll probably be devastated. I won't even make any goals without you there."

You glanced over at him to see him smiling, but Wooyoung interrupted the small moments. "Minjae, you're the coolest person I know but please find better ways to flirt."

You glared at him. "Who said I was flirting?"

All seven boys in front of you cocked an eyebrow as if you had said something stupid. They started filing out of the kitchen, but Yunho still managed to embarrass you.

"You were definitely flirting," he mumbled. "I thought I taught you better."

"I thought I taught you better," you mocked. "Go play video games or something."