jeong yunho | power | pt. 2.

-

-

"You want to go against Yena to be council president?" Headmaster Go questioned, so Mi-Rae nodded. "Okay, I'll let her know."

Mi-Rae nodded again, as if she was too good to use her words, and strutted out of the headmaster's office. She had been thinking of ways to embarrass you for weeks, get under your skin, do something to make you get back at her, and she thought of this. The thought of taking away your precious leadership position and making it her own put her on cloud nine. She also had something else on her plate for you, but that would come a little later.

As she rounded the corner of the stairs, she saw you and Yunho walking up them. "Perfect timing, Yena! Headmaster Go wants to see you."

You smiled at her. "Thank you, Mi-Rae."

She rolled her eyes and continued her journey down the stairs, while you continued yours up the stairs. You went to Headmaster Go's office and he had you and Yunho sit down.

"Mi-Rae was just in here," he paused and shook his head. "She wants to be president of the council."

Your eyebrows jumped in a pleasantly surprised way. "Really?"

"Really."

You nodded. "That's fine with me."

You stood up, smiling to yourself, but Headmaster Go stopped you from walking out. "Why don't you kick her out already, Yena? She's told your family secret to everyone in the whole school, she's trying to take first chair, and I've seen her snooping around in not only your business, but Yunho and Yumiko's as well."

"I want to put her in her place before we kick her out." You smiled. "If it gets too bad of course. If it does, she wouldn't learn her lesson if I just put her outside and told her to leave."

"She'd come right back." Yunho grumbled.

"Exactly, so that's why I haven't kicked her out yet."

The headmaster blinked a couple times. "Okay. Your call, just let me know when things are progressing."