little things.

things the members would like to do for a date.

hongjoong; a picnic.

I think he'd really just like to take in all the beauty, especially you, and the peace of being together on such a pretty day.

seonghwa; book hunting.

I think he'd light up seeing you smile as you read the summaries of stories, and he loves the way you hold his hand when you get excited about a book.

yunho; a day at the beach.

I feel like he'd really enjoy seeing you bask in the sunlight, and he likes watching you have fun in the water. He always likes throwing you into the water and laughing with you.

yeosang; shopping.

He enjoys the days where you go to the mall together, and you do goofy things with him, like skipping in the food court and trying on silly hats. it makes him really happy to see you happy.

san; plushie hunting.

He loves that you love plushies as much as him, and he absolutely adores whenever you suggest looking for new plushies to add to your shared collection.

mingi; cute sit-in food shop.

I think he'd really enjoy admiring you while you eat, and do that little dance you do when you're happy. He likes the late night conversations you have, and he seriously enjoys the way you look at him whenever he's 'not looking'.

wooyoung; a zoo.

Since you love animals, he would take you to the zoo so you can see all the animals you want. He's very aware of how you grab his arm and jump up and down when you see one of your favorite animals, and it warms his heart to see you so happy.

jongho; strength competition.

He thinks it's really cute when you compete with him, especially when you try to break fruits. Sometimes, when you're not looking, He loosens up an apple for you so that you can break it easier. He just loves seeing you smile and laugh, saying 'See, I'm as strong as you!'

-