park seonghwa.

You jerked up, falling off the bed and backing away from it. Your brother opened the door to see what happened as you covered your mouth with your hands, your eyes wide.

"What happened?" Hongjoong asked.

You shook your head, bewildered at the dirty dream you had of your crush. Hongjoong raised an eyebrow at your behavior.

"I'm your big brother. I need to know why you're acting weird." He pouted.

You got up and ran a hand through your hair, walking over to Hongjoong and patting his shoulder. "Just, go downstairs and make breakfast, please. I need to take a shower."

He slowly nodded and eyed you curiously as he shut the door. You sighed and ran into the bathroom, turning the water on cold. You shivered under the water and quickly turned it off, wrapping yourself in a towel. You got out and went to your closet, changing into shorts and a t-shirt.

You ruffled you hair with your towel and threw it into your hamper, then you headed downstairs.

"Joong, what did you make?" You asked, sitting at the island.

"Pancakes." He smiled, setting plates down.

You thanked him and began eating, the only thing you were thinking about was how good those pancakes were.

"What happened this morning?"

You stopped eating and groaned. "Hongjoong! I forgot about it until you said something!~" You whined.

He laughed. "Sorry, Y/N. I just want to know why you were so freaked out when I walked in."

Your cheeks blushed crimson just thinking about what happened.

"You had a wet dream! That's why you were so freaked out!"

"What? No! No way!" You exclaimed.

"That's totally what it is!" He laughed. "My baby sister is growing so fast."

"Hongjoong. It's not funny! It was really dirty." You pouted.

"Y/N, it's normal." He paused. "Was it about Seonghwa?"

You went to lay your head down on the island, which would ultimately end up with you banging it against the marble, but Hongjoong put his hand between the counter and your forehead, stopping you from accidentally hurting yourself.

"I'll take that as a yes." He mumbled.

You sighed and lifted your head, looking at him. "What do I do, Joong?"

"Nothing. Just live with the fact that you wanna get it on with Seonghwa."

You groaned and got up, taking your plate to the sink. "I can't tell you anything." You murmured.

You walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch, shoving your face into the pillow. Not long after, you felt Hongjoong sit by your legs.

"Y/N, it'll be fine. Really."

You shook your head, making him sigh and ruffle your hair. Then the doorbell rang. Hongjoong got up and opened the door, and you heard several footsteps behind him.

"Hey, Y/N."

You literally jumped off the couch when you heard Seonghwa's voice. You looked up at him and smiled weakly.

"Hey, Seonghwa."

You looked around and noticed all of the boys, and you got up, embarrassed. As you walked by Hongjoong, you grabbed his arm and dragged him to the stairs.

"Why didn't you tell me they were coming?" You whisper-yelled.

"You meant to say, 'why didn't you tell me Seonghwa, the love of my life, was coming over'?" He joked.

You slapped his chest and pouted. "I'm going to my room-"

"No, you're not." He said and grabbed your arm.

He dragged you into the living room and made you sit on the floor.

"Are you feeling okay, Y/N?" Yunho asked.

"Oh, I'm great!" You replied.

You looked over and made eye contact with Seonghwa, making you immediately blush and look down. "How about we play truth or dare?" San suggested.

"I don't think that's a good-"

"That's a fantastic idea!" Hongjoong cut you off.

You sighed and let your head hang as everyone got in a circle. Wooyoung had to kiss Mingi on the cheek, Hongjoong had to drink straight hot sauce, and Yeosang had to lick the bottom of Jongho's shoe.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Hongjoong asked you.

"Dare."

You gasped, not realizing what you said. Every time you and Hongjoong played truth or dare, you always picked dare, so you did it out of habit.

"I dare you to tell everyone what happened this morning."

You gasped and slapped his arm. "Hongjoong."

"What happened this morning?" Seonghwa asked.

"Nothing! Nothing at all." You coughed. "I'm gonna get some water."

You glared at Hongjoong and slapped the back of his head before you went into the kitchen. You poured yourself a glass of water and stood by the sink, taking a sip.

"Y/N."

You accidentally spit your water out at the sound of Seonghwa's voice. You put your glass down and turned to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird."

"Have I?"

He raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to you. "You jumped off the couch when I said hi to you earlier, you can't make eye contact with me, and you just spit out your water when I spoke to you."

"Oh, well, I-"

You cut yourself off when Seonghwa got really close to you, trapping you in between his arms. "Does it have something to do with your dare?"

You slowly nodded and looked down, but he grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "Tell me what happened, Y/N."

"Um, I had a dream about you." You mumbled.

"Like a wet dream?" You nodded and he grinned. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Your eyes widened. "No. No way. It was way too dirty."

He laughed and grabbed the back of your neck, pulling you in to kiss you. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

You smiled into the kiss and pulled away, grabbing his hand. "I thought you'd be freaked out or something." You mumbled shyly.

"No." He smiled. "I have a lot of dreams about you."

You blushed and he hugged you tight, just as Hongjoong came in.

"You guys are so welcome!" He yelled.

You laughed and walked over to him, patting his head. "You're a good brother."

He grinned. "I know."

-