kim hongjoong | request.

-request for ARMY_33_PT

•••

You looked at the back of Hongjoong's head as he worked on his music. He had his headphones on and wasn't even acknowledging your presence, so you weren't really sure why he invited you to be at his studio for the night anyway. He said that he 'worked better with you around', and maybe that was true, but you felt very left out.

You agreed to go because you thought he would spend time with you. "Hongjoong."

He didn't answer, but continued working on his computer. You huffed and got up, and when Hongjoong saw you out of the corner of his eye, he turned to you and took his headphones off.

"Baby, where are you going?"

"To the apartment?" You said. "I came here to spend time with you, Joong."

He nodded. "Okay, do you want to hear what I have so far?"

You shut the door and sighed. "Later? I really just want to sit on the couch and be with you. I had a really bad day today and I got really excited to be with you, not sit in silence by myself."

His eyes softened and he went over to the couch, patting the spot next to him. When you sat in front of him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"You're right." He whispered. "I should've put my work to the side to spend time with you. I'm sorry, Y/N."

You rubbed his back. "It's okay. I understand that you're a busy man, but I don't get to see you very often at home because you either get back late or you fall asleep here."

He laid down, so you followed suit and laid your head on his outstretched arm to be face to face with him. Your arm was around his waist and his hand landed gently on your cheek to cup it.

"I know. I'll start being better about prioritizing my time." He kissed your forehead. "Why was your day bad?"

You shrugged. "It just seemed like everyone was against me today, blaming me for stuff, yelling at me. It's alright though, tomorrow will be better."

"Why don't we both take the day off tomorrow to have a nice day together? It's been a while since we've been on a proper date."

"Will your manager be okay with that? We don't go out in public very often."

Hongjoong shrugged and smiled at you. "He has a wife, so I'm sure he'll understand the importance of a significant other."

You nodded and cuddled into him further. After your stressful day, the tension seemed to melt away in your boyfriends embrace.

"Thank you. I feel better already." You told him.

"You don't have to thank me." He replied. "It's part of my job to make sure you're happy, Y/N."

-
a/n: sorry it's so short but i hope you liked it anyway!!

this was my last request, so pretty please don't pm me and ask for a request. that's not me trying to be rude, and i know a lot of you read my announcement about requests, but i'm still getting asked and it makes me feel bad when i say no. have a super great day, mwah😙