choi san.

"What if I literally get ambushed when I tell them, Seonghwa?" You asked.

"Your fans aren't going to ambush you for telling them about your relationship." He replied.

"Some of them left hate comments on my social media after I told them San and I would be performing together. Telling them that we're dating could go terribly."

You sighed and laid your head back on the couch. "They just want to be in your place. You'll get supported and you'll get criticized, but it'll make you stronger. I promise."

He ruffled your hair and got up, leaving your practice room. Minutes later, San walked in, but you didn't know because your eyes were closed. You felt hands on your waist and a gentle kiss to your forehead, and you slowly opened your eyes.

"Hi, baby." San whispered.

"Hey. How's your day so far?" You asked.

He sat down next to you and laid his head on your shoulder. "Good. I'm just excited for our performance tonight. Are you nervous about the announcement?"

"I'm super nervous. I'm scared everyone will hate me."

"They won't hate you, Y/N. You've been an idol for three years and you have an extremely huge fandom. You'll get more support than hate."

"I hope you're right, San."

He moved off your shoulder to grab your face and give you a gentle kiss. "I'm here, right by your side." He paused. "Grab your mask and we can get something to eat."

You nodded and grabbed your things, putting your mask on and grabbing his hand. The two of you walked to your favorite noodle shop and took your seats, ordering what you wanted.

You and San had been dating for a year, but it was a secret to everyone except for his members and your managers, and since you were a solo artist, you didn't really have anyone to tell in the first place. After the duet performance with San, you were supposed to announce your relationship, and you were a wreck of nerves, because you thought everyone would hate you because of it.

"Stop stressing about it, Y/N." San said, as if he was in your head, listening to your thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I just-" You sighed. "The support I get from everyone means so much to me and I don't want to lose my fandom because of something I'm doing."

"Who would you rather lose? Me or the support?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

You sat back and crossed your arms. "It's not like that, San. You know I love you."

His eyes widened, and you covered your mouth. You hadn't told him you loved him, thinking he wasn't ready for it.

"I'm sorry, it slipped-"

"No it's okay. I love you, too." He told you, cutting you off.

Your cheeks got hot, and you couldn't help but smile. He put a hand over yours as you pushed your hair out of your face, the restaurant suddenly getting hot. After you ate, you went back to the company and worked out, working off the food you just ate. After a good work out session, you walked out and saw your manager.

"Y/N, we have two hours before the show. Let's go."

You nodded and glanced at San before walking off. You went to your dressing room and took a quick shower, then you dried off and put on the outfit that your stylists picked out.

 You went to your dressing room and took a quick shower, then you dried off and put on the outfit that your stylists picked out

Your stylists did your hair in small waves and did a red/pink bold makeup look. After everything was finished, there were only five minutes before the performance, so you walked out of your dressing room and met up with San. He was wearing black, just like you, and his outfit looked incredibly amazing on him.

 He was wearing black, just like you, and his outfit looked incredibly amazing on him

"You look good." You told him, making him smile.

"As do you."

You smiled and walked closer to the stage, seeing both of your managers. "Good luck you two. We have your backs when you tell your fans the news."

You and San thanked them, and then it was time for your performance. The lights dimmed down and both of you got in position for the dance, and then it began. During the performance, you could hear everyone screaming and it made your heart swell with happiness, and when it was over, that nervous pit came back into your stomach.

You took a moment to breathe and you fixed your mic, and you looked at San. "So, we have an announcement to make." You said.

The crowd went crazy and you laughed, out of happiness and out of nervousness. "All we ask is for your support." San added.

You took a deep breath. "San and I have been together for a year now." Everyone started cheering. "And we thought it was a good time to let you guys know about our relationship."

You couldn't hear anyone screaming rude things, only positive things. You walked over to San and he pulled you into a sweet hug, and the crowd got even louder, if that was even possible. You moved your mic away from your mouth, and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, San."

He smiled and his grip tightened. "I love you too, Y/N."

-

a/n: happy birthday San🥺🥰

to one of my many role models, thank you for being amazing:)