choi jongho | request.

- sorry that it's so short, it's been kinda difficult for me to fluently write lately

- request for RASTAKayla , happy belated birthday!!

-

You were a bit upset on your way home from work. None of your friends had told you happy birthday, and it was nearly seven p.m. Even if they didn't say anything, you were at least expecting your boyfriend to, but he didn't.

You pulled into the driveway and was upset to see it empty. You were hoping that someone would at least come by. You unlocked your front door and walked in, jumping as the lights turned on and eight boys jumped out from their hiding spots.

You laughed as Jongho pulled you into a hug. "Your heart is beating so fast."

"Yeah," you scoffed. "You guys scared me."

"Did you think we forgot about your birthday?" Mingi asked.

You nodded as San patted your head. "We wouldn't forget your birthday."

Yunho came from the kitchen, rolling a table with a huge cake on it. You smiled as they started singing happy birthday to you, probably one of the most heavenly sounds you had ever heard. When they were finished, you blew your candles out and clapped excitedly.

After you ate cake and opened your presents, the guys said goodbye and left, except for Jongho. He sat next to you on the couch and kissed your temple.

"You really think I, out of all people, would forget your birthday?" He whispered.

"I wouldn't think so." You looked over at him. "But you didn't tell me early in the morning, like usual."

He pouted and gave you a sweet kiss. "I'll make up for that, Y/N. Promise."

-