choi jongho | request.

request for spideyesthetic , I hope this is what you had in mind<3

You were sitting on the couch at the Stray Kids dorm, watching them play video games, laughing at the way they were screaming at the tv, and then their fit of giggles only made you laugh more.

"Y/N, why don't you play?" Chan, your brother, asked.

"Because you know I'll smoke all of you in Mario Kart."

Jisung looked at you and grinned. "Lets test that theory, Y/N."

You shrugged and got up, sitting on the floor next to Jisung and grabbing one of the controllers. You leaned against the front of the couch, and Jisung looked back at you.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, ready to beat you."

He laughed and looked back at the screen, starting the game. Three laps later, Jisung was absolutely dumbfounded at the fact that you beat him.

"How did you do that, Y/N?" Jeongin asked.

"Years of practice with Chan, I guess." You laughed.

You looked back at Jisung, and he was looking up at you with those puppy dog eyes. "Teach me your ways."

"First, let me grab some food."

You walked into the kitchen and started rummaging through the cabinets, but there was almost nothing to eat.

"Hey, Chan?" You yelled

He walked into the kitchen seconds later. "Yeah?"

"Can you go shopping? I'm really hungry?"

He smiled and ruffled your hair. "Sure."

You watched as he walked back into the living room and Hyunjin and Minho got up, following him out the door. You walked back into the living room and plopped down by Felix.

"Have you told Chan yet?" He asked.

You laughed. "No. I feel like there's never a good time. You know how protective of me he is. Plus, he's always so busy and I don't want to stress him out."

"Jongho's a really good guy. I don't think Chan will be super hard on him."

You nodded, and you suddenly felt that little ache in your chest. Bringing up your boyfriend made you realize how much you missed him.

"Do you think I could invite him over?" You asked.

"Yes, please do!" Seungmin exclaimed.

You looked at him and laughed at the excited look on his face. You pulled your phone out of the pocket of your sweat pants, calling Jongho.

"Hey, baby." He answered.

"Hey. Do you wanna come over? I'm at Stray Kids' dorm" You asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in like, ten minutes."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, Y/N."

You hung up and set your phone down in your lap, looking up and noticing everyone staring at you. "What?"

"You and Jongho are just so cute." Changbin said.

Felix nodded in agreement. Honestly, my favorite couple."

You smiled. "Well, thank you. I'm glad you guys think that."

The boys continued playing games, and after a few minutes, the doorbell rang. You basically jumped off the couch and ran to open the door.

"Jongho!" You exclaimed, hugging him.

He hugged back and walked inside, closing the door. "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you, too."

He was about to kiss you, but you heard a small gasp. "No, no! Please don't! I am sitting right here." Jeongin squealed.

You laughed and apologized, sitting on the couch with Jongho. He pulled you onto his lap, and Changbin squinted his eyes at you.

"What are you guys planning on doing- ow."

Seungmin cut Changbin off with a slap to the back of the head. "They plan on being an innocent couple in our dorm."

Jongho chuckled and you shook your head, leaning back on him. "What were you doing when I called you?" You asked him.

"Thinking about you."

"Okay, wow, that was too cheesy." Seungmin said, leaving to go to the kitchen.

"I agree with Seungmin."

Jongho looked offended for a moment, before he threw you down onto the couch and started tickling you.

"No, Jongho~" You laughed.

He stopped, but only to pepper you with kisses. You could hear the boys gawking at you, which made you smile. When you caught your breath and sat up, he wrapped his arms around your waist and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I'm hungry." He pouted.

"You're out of luck, we don't have any-"

"Foods here!"

You turned to face the door with wide eyes, slinging yourself against the back of the couch so Chan wouldn't see Jongho, but you knew it wouldn't work.

"Oh, no." You heard Felix mumble.

"Is that Jongho?" Chan asked.

You looked between Hyunjin and Minho, who were standing behind your brother, and they shrugged at you.

"Yes." You replied slowly.

"Is there something you haven't told me?"

You pursued your lips. "Maybe?" You sat normally on the couch again, sighing. "We've been dating for a while now."

His eyes went wide and he handed the bags to Minho. "How long is a while?"

"A year." You mumble.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to go all Super Saiyan on him, and I didn't want to stress you out."

You didn't notice, but everyone left the living room, including Jongho. Chan sighed and sat down next to you, pulling you into a hug.

"I'm only protective of you because I don't want you to get hurt, but Jongho's a good guy, I wouldn't have done my normal brotherly routine with him. Seriously though, I'm kind of hurt that you didn't tell me. I am your brother, after all."

"I know, and I'm sorry." You apologized.

He ruffled your hair and looked up, seeing nine boys watching from the kitchen. "Wait, did everyone else know?" He asked.

"They figured it out, really. Hyunjin was the first one to find out, and then he told everyone." You said, looking back to glare at him.

Hyunjin smiled as he shrugged. "It all turned out fine in the end."

You smiled and the boys started coming back in, taking their seats around the living room. Jongho sat next to you and rested his chin on your shoulder. Chan held out his hand, and Jongho grabbed it.

"Welcome to the family, Jongho."

-