song mingi | request.

request for haysmit :)

"Yes, yes. I know," You sighed. "Mom, I know when my little sister's birthday is."

"Well, you seem like you don't care anymore! You're always teaching dances to famous people!"

"It's my job, Mom. It makes me happy. Plus, I always think of Jikyung. Always."

"Yeah, okay," She scoffed. "You probably don't even know how old she's turning-"

"She's turning seven."

Your mother sighed on the other end. "Make her seventh birthday one to remember, y/n."

She hung up and you sighed, putting your phone in your pocket. You walked into KQ Entertainment, showing the security guards your ID, and they immediately let you through. So, you made your way up to Ateez's practice room, knocking on the door.

A boy with blonde hair opened the door, and you smiled kindly at him. "Hi, I'm y/n, your choreographer."

He smiled and let you through the door. "Welcome to Ateez's practice room. It's where all the cool kids hang out!"

You chuckled and put your bag down, bowing at the seven other boys in front of you. They did the same and did their introduction, welcoming you kindly.

"Before we start," Wooyoung said. "Can you tell us everyone you've choreographed for?"

You smiled and shifted your weight. "I've choreographed for Monsta X, Exo, Hyuna, NCT, Loona, Bvndit, Ab6ix, Stray Kids, Got7, and so on."

Mingi's jaw dropped. "Wow, I bet that's so cool."

"I'm very grateful that I got the chance to work with them." You replied humbly.

The nine of you talked about it for a bit longer, until you all got back on track. "Would you like to show us the dance first?" Hongjoong asked.

You nodded and hooked your phone up to their speakers, turning on 'Hala Hala'. (a/n: let's say this is the song you're choreographing for them)

After showing them the choreography, they cheered excitedly. You could tell they were super excited to learn the dance, and you were glad they were so pumped for it.

"I'll teach you guys the intro and verse one today. I won't do too much, because I don't wanna overwork you guys."

"Perfect." Hongjoong smiled.

After telling them their starting positions, you began teaching them the choreography. After getting it all down, they got towels and water, and you sat on the floor with them.

"Are you guys excited for your comeback?" You asked.

"We're so excited! We can't wait to show Atiny our performances." Seonghwa replied.

"I really like the songs on the albums." Mingi spoke up.

Yunho smiled. "I think it'll be a great success all together."

You nodded in agreement, and you were about to ask another question, but your phone started ringing.

You sighed, already knowing who it was. "Excuse me."

You got your phone out of your bag and answered your phone tiredly. "Are you still working?!" Your mother questioned.

"Yes. I'm still working."

"Get back to your apartment! Right now!"

You stood up and quickly walked out of the practice room. "I'll get back to my apartment when I get back to my apartment. I don't need to be monitored anymore, Mom. I'm a very capable adult."