little things.

most to least likely to kiss you in public.

san.
wooyoung.
seonghwa.
yeosang.
yunho.
mingi.
jongho
hongjoong.

san; I feel like San doesn't really care about kissing you in public, he just loves you so much that he can't help himself.

hongjoong; a lot of people don't like seeing pda, and I think Hongjoong really respects people too much to show affection in public, but when you guys get home he tackles you and smothers you in loving kisses.

things the members like seeing you wear, (clothes, shoes + accessories)

hongjoong; his t-shirt.

Seeing you wear his shirt makes him really happy, since in a way it shows that you're his, and he loves that.

seonghwa; heels.

Elegance is definitely seen when you look at Seonghwa, so I think he'd like seeing you wear heels, because it only accentuates your elegance and makes you look like even more of a princess.

yunho; big hoodies.

He thinks you look absolutely adorable when you wear oversized hoodies, especially his, and he loves when you hit him with your sweater paws, because he likes hearing you laugh about it.

yeosang; dresses.

He likes seeing your confidence when you wear dresses, and he likes the way it flows out from behind you and makes you look even more gorgeous.

san; earrings.

He likes how happy you get when you have dangly earrings in, and he thinks they make you look really cute, and when you have studs in, he likes the way they sparkle and make your skin glow.

mingi; bucket hats.

I feel like he'd like the way it covers your eyes sometimes, because then you'd look up at him with those cute big eyes and smile at him, and it makes his heart flutter every time.

wooyoung; skirts.

He likes when you feel pretty in them, because all he wants is for you to realize how beautiful you are, plus he also likes seeing your legs.

jongho; rings.

He thinks the rings make your hands even more cute, especially since he's gonna put one on your ring finger one day.

-