Savior?

Dib finally gives up, not wanting the pain to endure anymore. However, when given a second chance at a new life with Zim, he's confused with why Zim would choose him out of everyone.

Warning- this Oneshot has mentions of suicide, so don't like it, don't read! 

Dib POV

I began to cut again as tears were forming and falling onto my bleeding arm.

"DIB, I'M LEAVING! DON'T BOTHER CLOSING THE DOOR, IDIOT!" Gaz yells before slamming it.

I flinched, but only silence greeted me.

I was shaking like crazy, but I didn't want anyone to know about my embarrassing secret.

After I finished with my 'business,' I took the time to wash my arm before bandaging it.

I hissed at the pain, but it wasn't something I'm not used to.

Being bullied by everyone, including my family, took a major toll on me.

I was considered a weakling, a failure, a dummy, an idiot, a punching bag, a stupid being, a crazy person, and many more.

I stopped doing the things I loved, and it made the Professor very happy.

However, I had no interest in the science field, making him furious with me than ever.

"Why couldn't I have a perfect son! Where did I go wrong with this mistake?!"

I remembered those exact words before completely hating science.

Back then, I had to go with him to see how useful I could be.

However, after I made the declaration, he completely stopped taking care of me.

He started focusing more on Gaz, which I was always jealous of back then, but now, I don't even want his approval.

I'm basically a shut-in, not wanting anyone to come for me, neither did they want me.

'After all this time, they finally managed to broke me...' I thought before sighing.

'Well, it can't be helped. If the Earth blows up by the Amanda, I don't want them near me...' I thought before jumping out of the window.

I did have some bruises with the fall, but I didn't care.

'Today's the day that I'm going to die... Congratulations, Zim,' I thought before heading over to a cliff.

'This is it, no more pain, no more suffering. Now, all I have to do is-'

Just as I was about to finish my thought, an explosion and a swarm of Irken ships flew over.

I looked up before giving out a smile.

"They're here... I told you all..."

Instead of doing what I wanted to do, I sat down and watched as human society was being destroyed.

Zim POV

'Blasted that human, where is he?!' I thought, flying over with the Vooter.

Gir was laughing maniacally as we were trying to find Dib before any other Irken can get him.

"There's Mary!" Gir points before squealing joy.

I opened the Vooter and shouted at him, "WELL, DIB?! DID YOU HAVE NO THOUGHT OF WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED?!"

Dib simply 'smiles' at me and said, "Yes, Zim, yes, I know what you achieve."

"PRECISELY! NOW, COME ALONG! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" I shout.

He tilts his head in confusion, giving me the time to capture him.

He was shocked, but I restrain him quickly.

He didn't bother to move, which concerned me, but I didn't have time for that.

"I already told the Tallest that you were the only one to be spared from this wrenched Earthly planet," I started saying, not looking at him.

"Why?" He asks, no emotion filled his voice. 

"That is because due to your human 'intelligence,' you were the only one that can use to the entire Irken Empire," I answered back.

"But, why me? I'm a nobody-"

"LIES!" I shouted before turning to face him.

I grabbed his face and screamed to him, "YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS PROVEN ME HOW SERVICEABLE YOU ARE! UNLIKE YOUR DISGUSTING HUMANKIND, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO BE FORWARD WITH EVERYTHING!!"

After I said that, I turned around so that he wouldn't catch me blushing.

Luckily, I didn't finish the speech declaring my 'crush' to him.

While I was preparing for the invasion, I pleaded with the Tallest about letting the Dib-thing only alive and spared.

They thought for a while, but in the end, I won their approval, and they let me keep him as a slave since I successfully invaded a planet. 

"Oh..." He said after a while.

I turned around and saw him holding Gir with tears falling from his face.

We didn't need to say anything, but all I need to do was more convincing on making him Irken or letting him get a PAK. But for now, only time will tell.

After all, I'll be the only one to fix him.

I should've been there for him, but now, I can be with him for the rest of his life.

"Don't worry, Dib-thing, you'll be fine," I finally said before heading inside the Amanda.

'After all, these humans are going to get what they deserve for a long time...' I thought, smiling darkly.

I pictured everyone that mistreated Dib dying or being killed by the rest of the invaders, but one thing for sure, I'll make Dib completely himself again. 

Even if it'll take me years for that to happen...

Time skip, twenty years later

No One POV

"Dib-sweet, I need a kiss right now!"

"Really, Zim?" Dib asks but does what he's told.

"Hmph! As if you'll ever get tired of me, Irken Dib~," Zim said while smiling.

Dib smiles back before holding his hand close to his face.

"I love this..." 

"And you love me."

"And I love you, my Zim~."

Zim closed his eyes and starts to remember the invasion of Earth, Dib's mental health, completely have Red and Purple convinced to turn Dib into an Irken, and officially changing the laws for anyone to fall in love/ date.

'I told you that I fixed you...' Zim thoughts as he opens his eyes.

He sees Dib sleeping right next to him, his belly bigger and expecting a smeet.

It was very difficult for Zim to make sure that Dib wasn't hurting himself, having Gir watched him every day, both Red and Purple installing a PAK so that he, Zim only, would get an alert in case Dib would try to kill himself, and much more.

However, that was over, and Dib was almost okay.

"Heh, always so cute, Dib-thing," Zim said before kissing Dib's head.

"My savior..." Dib mumbles before pulling Zim closer.

"My lover~," Zim replies quietly before letting the sleepiness catching up to him.

Now, everything was finally going to be okay for both Zim and Dib in the most possible way.

Even with the bad, they will always have each other's back up to the end of time...