Runaway Omega

Dib, an omega, runs away after hearing from his father discussing choosing a mate for him.

Zim, an alpha, left the Irken Empire to search for his mate since he didn't want to mate with his kind.

Against all odds, Zim lands on Earth and then finds the love of his life...

Warnings- Emotional abuse, manipulation, and Smut at the end.

~~~~~~

Dib POV

"Yes, yes I know- No, he's the one for my insane son. Trust me- Yes, yes. I'll tell my boy the news. The sooner he marries your son, the better he'll be in control. I'm tired of his shenanigans! The sooner, the better. Yes, goodbye." I hear my dad ending the call.

I always knew that my dad wanted me to follow his dreams to become a scientist, but I refused.

I wanted to become a parascientist, but, unfortunately, he placed me on strict probation.

Unlike Gaz, who is an alpha, she gets all the freedom. I, an omega, suffer at the hands of my father.

Gaz, however, would tease me as much as she can about how lucky she is and brag to all her friends about the title.

I don't have any friends, and she knows how to get rid of anyone that wants to be one.

She knows how to push my buttons, and Dad will take her side no matter what.

It irritates me that he'll choose to believe the abuser over the victim, but I honestly don't care anymore. I stopped caring ever since I was a kid, and I don't need it.

I ran up to my window and opened it.

The jump from my room to the ground isn't that high, but I'm going to take precautions about it.

'If I can't have my freedom, then I won't give you the full package deal, father,' I thought, jumping down.

I rolled over and stared up at my room before leaving to head to the woods.

'I won't let you ruin my life. I won't let anyone tell me what to do. I won't marry someone for you. I'll find my love, my mate, my husband without anyone's permission.'

I could feel tears forming, but there was no going back now.

No going back...

~~~~~~

Zim POV

'Finally, after several, several painful months of listening to Gir,' I'm finally here!!' I exclaimed, happy that I could finally get off this ship.

Gir was screaming very frequently the closer we arrived, but I didn't care.

'Let's hope this race has a mate for me. Even if he's/she's ugly...'

Once arriving on the ground, I was about to camouflage the ship until a pesky human saw it.

"Damn it, Gir, knock him out!" I commanded.

I opened the shield, seeing his surprised face before being knocked out by Gir very quickly.

'Can't let him get away with discovering me... Guess I'll have to kill him...'

I camouflaged this ship and held a knife to end this annoying human being until I smelt him.

The smell was unique, so different, yet so calm. So foreign from my kind since there were only alphas and betas, but this one is an omega.

An omega, who were thought to be extinct, is in my presence.

I decided to spar the poor lad, carried him to my new 'home' under protection, and sat to wait until he awakes.

'I do hope that Gir didn't hit him too much, even though it was mostly my fault...' I thought, running my hand around his head.

He coos at my touch, smiles small yet with joy, and I feel a pit in my stomach.

I took off his unique eye ware and continued running my hand to his head.

'From all I could say, at least he isn't ugly. He's... pretty, to say the least...'

And with a smirk, I eyed the sleeping omega.

'And he's mine...'

~~~~~~

"Aren't you so precious, my mate~?" I seductively asked before biting down his neck.

He jumped and moaned as he clangs onto my back with his hands.

"Z-Zim~! Please, I-I need you-- I want you, please~!!" He says while grinding.

I chuckle and lick his ear, causing him to shiver in pleasure.

"I'm going to destroy, mate~," I sadistically whispered, getting a moan from him. "Please, Zim~! Use me, wreck me, my alpha~!!"

That title made me shake with pride, and I began ripping my mate's clothes.

When I first arrived, my potential mate, who goes by Dib, was alarmed since he didn't know if I was that dangerous. Not that I blame him for that.

As time passed, he and I slowly started falling in love, and we started our relationship.

It was frustrating with Dib's Father-unit, who was against having me, and he 'tried' to kill me.

Dib-mate started living with me as his father began to monitor him and prevented him from being with me. Funny how that went for him, at least...

Fast forward to four years of getting to know each other and dating, we decided to elope.

Oh boy, was that a horrible fate for the Father-unit, but now he has to accept me into the family.

I still smirk whenever I cuddle with my mate just to see his spiteful face turn sour.

His sister, on the other hand, was extremely jealous. She was envious that her brother got a mate, which forced her to take action.

She tried EVERYTHING to destroy us, but our bond managed it all.

In the end, she gives up and is stuck with her father-unit.

Right now, my poor mate is going through a horrible heat, and I can't help but admire everything from him.

"Perfect, ridiculous mate; you want my cum so bad, huh~?" I seductively asked before thrusting.

He screamed with pleasure as I continued to move without missing a beat, and he loves how rough I would get.

"O-Oh, Zim~! Yes, y-yes, plEaSE~!!!"

His legs wrapped around my back, avoiding the PAK, and I held onto his arms, growling each time he thrust with me.

"A-Alpha, I-I'm close~!!"

I kissed him as he spilled first, and then, with a few more thrusts, I came as well.

"My mate~," I whispered, seeing how tired he was.

"My alpha..." He whispers before closing his eyes.

I grabbed a blanket for us and let him cuddle onto my chest.

'Mine...'