You're MINE, Dib~!

Dib is unsure about his friendship with Zim after his Tallest cut him off. Zim isn't going to let what happen to him be effective again.

It's Yandere Zim AU because why not?

Warnings- Murder, Gore, Manipulation, Brainwashing, Bullying, and Smut at the end. Don't like, don't read!

Dib POV

"...AND DON'T EVER CONNECT US EVER AGAIN!!" I heard Zim's leaders speak to him before cutting off.

I was startled and shocked after they ended the call, leaving Zim standing there.

I admit that I felt slightly horrible for him, but I guess Earth is safe. Hopefully...

I closed my laptop and changed into my pajamas before taking off my glasses and laying in bed.

'I wonder what would happen now that Zim's no longer have a mission. I can't help but feel pity for the guy, even though he literally tried to take over Earth. Still, I can't help myself feeling this...'

I huffed out of annoyance and decided to sleep off.

'I hope that he doesn't try to do something. Even if it means killing others...'

~~~~~~~

'This had been going for some time...' I thought, seeing Zim still staring at me.

'I expected him to mope around and lie about his feelings, but he didn't. Instead, he acts as if nothing in life ever matters. Score one for Earth, I guess...'

Ever since his exile, Zim refused to leave his base in the first few weeks. It was so concerning, by far even for me, that Gir pleaded me to talk to him.

I didn't expect to know what he said, but I just listened to his rant and offered my opinion on how he actually got better. How he built more destructive weapons as we age, and how much he matured.

He didn't want to acknowledge it, but the more I spoke of it, the more he was under the impression.

Of course, I got kicked out because he needed some "alone time," and I was offended.

I didn't speak to him after that. However, when he came back, it was a whole other story.

He would always stare at me the entire class time, eat lunch with me since Gaz didn't sit with me anymore, and walk right next to me.

At first, Chunk and Torque thought it would be "funny" to humiliate me. But I don't know what happened as those two were now staying away from me. At least, when Zim's not around, which is rare.

I'm used to the teasing but not having Zim right next to me 24/7. Yes, even if I'm going to sleep, he's there.

Why do I know? One time, I woke up because I felt something heaving on me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Zim.

I only noticed that he was growing taller, maybe an inch or two, but I guessed he's still growing.

I don't mind him being tiny, but he'll soon be even taller than me, not that I mind at all.

I walked next to Zim towards the cafeteria and sat in our usual spot.

"Dib, you need to eat," Zim scolded me, which I nervously smiled.

Oh, and he's started taking care of me. From Zim's perspective, I'm malnourished, dehydrated, insomniac, and depressed.

Even though I have prescriptions for depression and insomnia, I'm sort of healthy.