Coming Out

After dating Zim for a couple of years, they're ready for the next level. However, Dib has yet to come out to Zim and hopes nothing terrible happens.

Warning- First smut, I guess? Anyways, don't judge me because I see Zim as a top rather than a bottom.

~~~~~~~

Dib POV

"Okay, Dib, you just need to tell Zim about more of yourself and get it over with it..." I mumbled, pacing back and forth.

"All I need to do is just tell Zim you're trans, and, hopefully, he accepts that part... Oh, who am I kidding?!"

I groaned and paced faster.

"What if he hates me? What if he's disgusted by it? I mean, we've been dating for two years now. A-And he wants to take things to the next level! Ugh, why must things be so difficult??!!"

I collapsed to my pillow and gave the loudest groan anyone would hear. That is if they can...

I felt tears threatening to fall as the voices were screaming at me about how Zim won't ever be with me after this.

Suddenly, the door was slammed open, and I saw Gaz staring at me.

"If you think Zim won't love you, then you're wrong, stupid. Obviously he cares about you, even more than those idiotic leaders of his," Gaz stated, annoyed that I was overthinking.

"But-"

"No buts. Besides, I already told Zim that if he ever hurts you, I'll bury his body where NO ONE can find it..."

Then, she walked up to me, pat my head, and said, "Zim's your boyfriend. I know that it's none of my business to interfere but talk it out with him. It's getting too pathetic to see."

She got up and left, leaving me with my thoughts again.

"Maybe Gaz's right... Maybe I should talk to Zim about... me..."

I shakingly took a deep breath and headed over to Zim's base.

It hasn't changed much ever since Zim was told from the Tallest what his mission actually meant.

I was surprised, but honestly, I was angrier at the Tallest than Zim. Why? I don't remember.

All I do remember is that Zim was grateful when I stood up for him when the Tallest and I were arguing.

I argued that Zim had more than once tried to take over and that he had potential, but his stupid leaders didn't budge. After that, they cut him off immediately.

I felt awful for Zim, and we made an official truce, and it expanded to where we are right now.

I nervously gulped as I knocked on Zim's door, either expecting him or Gir.

And lo and behold, it was Gir that opened the door.

"HI MARY!!" Gir exclaimed.

I stopped telling Gir that my name's actually Dib because, at some point, it was getting nowhere. Besides, I had a feeling that it would never change no matter how many times I kept telling him.

"Hi, Gir. Is Zim here?" I asked, entering the base.

"MASTER SAID THAT YOU ARE MUST BE IN BED!!" Gir shouted, making me blush.

"Gir, please don't say it like that." I covered my face while feeling embarrassed from this.

"But thank you anyway..."