Why...

Dib finds out that Zim lied about being in love with him. What would Dib do now that the truth is exposed?

Warning- Dark thoughts, Sibling Abuse, Neglect, and Bullying is mention. Last warning!

Dib POV

"So, you really are just using my brother?" I heard Gaz said in the other room.

"Well, yeah, I mean, how desperate do you have to be to have someone there for you," Zim remarks, causing Gaz to laugh.

My heart broke when I heard Zim said that, and tears were streaming.

I immediately left, not wanting to face Zim, Gaz, or anyone at all.

My lungs were burning, but my broken heart was hurting even more.

"Why..?" I spoke out loud, continuing to run.

"Why does everything has to be against me?!"

I continued to run up until I found my secret hiding spot and sat down.

No one, not even Zim, knows where it is, and I could let out all of my emotions.

I emptied the emotions I was storing in for so long and began to reflect on the past.

How Zim and I became friends and then as lovers; how I was finally happy, how I wasn't afraid anymore, etc.

But now, I guess that all good things must come to an end.

I got up after a few more minutes and stared out at space.

'If I ever died, I would like it to be up there,' I thought, seeing how beautiful the stars were today.

I was hypnotized by how lovely the shining night was and then loudly sighed.

'I'll never have someone to be there for me, huh?' I thought sadly.

'I guess you can't really trust anyone, especially those close to you...'

I rubbed my bruised arm as it was a couple of days ago that Gaz did this.

I remembered how Zim protected me from her, but I guess that it was only an act to lower my guard.

And it worked, for his part.

"I hate you all..." I spoke, dark thoughts pilling my head.

I left my sacred area and decided not to head home.

Instead, I'll be staying at a hotel for the time being until I can get away from this place.

I was holding back tears as I signed in and got the key to my temporary room.

I opened and closed the door quickly, and I collapsed onto the bed.

I wrapped myself the blanket and felt tears forming.

'I'll never forgive you all...' I thought, closing my eyes and trying to get some peaceful sleep.

'Never...'

~~~~~~~~~~

"Dib, come on! I got to heal you!" Zim whined as he grabbed my hand, and we were on the way to his house.

"Ouch! Careful, Zim! I can't walk too much, you know," I exclaimed, feeling my leg all cramped.

Gaz took a troll on me when she and Dad were having one of those ' discussions,' and you probably guess what happened.

"Fine, let me carry you," Zim replied before picking me up.

I blushed, and Zim looked away.