Chapter 4

Lina's POV

Why the fuck was my head on Harry Styles' lap?

My body shot up.

What the fuck was happening?

I saw my laptop on the couch now.

It was opened to the episode I was writing.

Was he reading the episode I was working on?

He was wearing black dress pants with a black button up that was buttoned only 3 up, exposing his butterfly and chest tattoos.

His hair was messy, but it fit him so well.

And he had a shit ton of rings on, and this cross necklace.

This bitch has more jewelry than me.

Damn I never knew how hot he was. I mean I knew who he was because his music is always playing somewhere but I never took the time to search him up.

I never payed attention to him I guess.

I finally looked at him. It was silent.

He placed his right ankle on top of his left knee and stretched his arms along the top of the couch leaning back into the couch.

I noticed he was staring at my chest with the smallest smirk and a slight chuckle.

What the fuck was he smirking for? Wipe that bitchy ass smile off your face.

I looked down.

Oh shit.

I should've know it was a bad idea to take a nap with my shirt barely buttoned and nothing under it.

Sometimes I'm fucking stupid.

My shirt and suit was very pushed over to the left side of my chest exposing literally everything.

I would've noticed it if it were another occasion, but waking up on Harry Styles' lap was a distraction.

I quickly fixed it straitening out my suit and the white shirt.

At least my hair was still intact from my hairspray.

After just a long period of silence and staring, I spoke up.

"Who are you?" I asked even I knew the answer already.

"You don't know who I am baby?" he responded with his deep thick British accent.

"I- yes I know who you are, Styles," I said.

Using the last name usually throws them off.

"Styles?" He asked. Using his last name was probably boosting his ego.

I could already tell it didn't work because this one was a narcissist.

He stood up and started walking around the room with his hands behind his back. His shoes making a clicking noise.

Why was I scared?

It's not like he can lecture me. We only met like 2 minutes ago with my fucking boob sticking out.

"Evangeline Anderson," he began, catching my attention.

"It's just Lina actually," I told him.

He came over to me. I felt so small and submissive sitting below his hight.

"You're quite the writer Evangeline," he said with his raspy voice and looking down at me.

I looked over at the open laptop.

"You shouldn't have even read that," I explained to him knowing he read the script for the show while give giving him an eye roll.

"Don't be a bitch," he said.

I might need to pull out my knife.

I was going to make a snarky comment to piss him off more, but judging by the look on his face I knew I shouldn't.

I just stared at him putting on my resting bitch face.

I stood up even though I still had to look up at him.

His eyes going to my chest than back up slowly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him calmly. "I thought this place was empty for the night," I said trying to stay calm.

He just chuckled darkly again. Wtf

"I thought you would've been more shocked waking up from a nap with your head on me," he said. "You definitely looked comfortable moaning and shifting around in my lap."

I could tell the type of person he was just from the first impression, so I just went ahead and said it.

"Well your just like everybody else, Styles. Now answer my goddamn question," I responded not taking his shit.

He kept staring into my eyes. I wanted to look away but it's so hard.

"Baby I own the place," he said.

He walked closer to me.

He leaned forward just so his lips slightly touched my ear, and his breath going down my neck.

"And I suggest you leave before I fuck you up."

Another short one. Sorry, but can't give away to much yet ;)

Lmao. when I type chuckle I cringe a little so there might be side comments next to that word.

Drink your Diet Coke