Chapter 10

The song for this chapter is The Spins by Mac Miller. RIP Mac! Love u ❤️

Have fun!

                                     Lina's POV

Its been a week since I woke up at Harry's house.

I obviously had to explain to Lily and Mia why I disappeared and came home in Harry's clothes. They thought it was funny and made a joke about it.

If only they knew what happens while you eat pancakes in that man's home.

My house my rules. Stupid bitch!

I still had his clothes which made me uncomfortable to even look at.

I knew he would never get them back because of how awkward that exchange would be.

I'm now back to stage one.

Writers block.

I can't write anything. I've tried everywhere.

So I made a risky decision.

One I that might make me want to go back to Harry's house and jump off his fancy ass balcony.

I'm going back to the recording studio.

Am I scared?

Yes.

But if he's there, he can eat shit.

"You're gonna die if you back-" Lily started saying until Mia cut her off.

"Shut up! You should go. If your writing is better there than that's telling you something," she winks at me.

"What's it telling me Mia?" I said with a sigh and rolling my eyes.

"Harry's making a mark on your writing!" She exclaimed.

"Ew. No he isn't. That man doesn't own shit. Especially not my writing," I told her.

"I didn't say he owns it. All I'm saying is that maybe running into him all of those times is helping you," she explained.

"I agree with Mia," Lily said. "I also agree that you may get your throat slit if you go back."

"If we're being honest here me too," I said laughing. "That man is weird. I don't know if he's got a case of bipolar or something, but he gives a bad feeling."

"You're overreacting again Lina!" Mia yelled. "He literally took you home when you were drunk so you didn't die on the road."

"Okay and then he threatened me on the countertop of his kitchen. Mia the guy is nuts." I yelled.

"Wait he threatened you?" Lily asked.

"Yes. I was eating pancakes too," I told her.

"You're telling me he cooks?" Mia asked.

"Wait what did he say?" Lily said.

"It was more of a warning. Like to not cross him. I don't really know. He watched TVD though," I laughed. "But then he said it was annoying."

"Of course he did. He probably enjoys being a live version of Klaus," Lily said while taking a bite of her toast.

"Just go Lina," Mia said sipping her coffee.

"You really think I should?" I asked.

"Yes. And if he's there don't speak to him," she suggested.