Chapter 6

The song for this chapter Feel So Close by Calvin Harris.

Such a good song. Best party song lmao. One of my fav Delena scenes.

******Okay who's ready for a party! I've been so excited to write this chapter. Read the authors note at the end when you finish. It's kind of funny and has my inspiration.********

Lina's POV

"Lina! Hurry the fuck up," I here Lily yell.

"Yeah I wanna get drunk," I heard Mia talking.

"I'm almost ready! Calm the fuck down," I chuckled.

I was wearing super short black shorts with a black lace bra, and an oversized black leather blazer that covered my shorts making it look like I had no pants on. The top of the blazer completely open exposing my bra. I wore my black Doc Martins with that. If I get too hot I'll just take off the blazer.

My hair was was in a black claw clip, with a few strands of hair sticking out in the front. I wore a gold necklace and some rings.

I walked into the kitchen to see Mia and Lily

"Damn, kiwi guy better be there just so you can rub yourself in his face," Mia said looking me up and down. She was wearing a short red leather skirt, with a matching red leather v cut crop top and some red doc martins. Her lipstick almost as red as mine.

"Yeah, let's pray Kiwi guy doesn't show up," I laughed.

Lily laughed with me. She was wearing a super short light pink satin dress with her white air forces.

We all knew not to wear heals to these parties..... Learn from you mistakes kids.

"Alright, Ethan just texted that he's here," I told them.

"Let's go get fucked up!" Lily yelled.

Mia and I just stopped and stared at her.

"What?" Lily said.

It took her a few seconds to realize.

"Bad timing on my part," Lily said.

I shook my head and we all started laughing.

When we all got in the car Ethan explained to us what the party would be like.

"I don't know how many people will be there, so if you see Chris Evans don't shit yourselves," he told us.