Chapter 26

I made a Twitter account for this book. :)

Lina's POV

He paused before speaking again. "I'm an assassin," he said. "We're assassins."

"But not the bad kind." Louis chimed in.

I stared at him with a straight face for as long as possible before bursting out in laughter. My laughter filled the room while the boys looked absolutely clueless and Harry slightly annoyed.

I was basically on the verge of tears. An assassin. You're telling me they orchestrated this whole thing to cover up the fact that they're assassins.

And I thought my life was over the top.

"You guys," I laughed. "Are assassins?" I kept chuckling. "Like the fucking black widow?" I wiped away a few tears. The fact I was laughing so hard was enough for someone to assume that I am mental.

"See. She's hysterical now," Louis crossed his arms and shook his head. "Look at what you did Harry."

"Okay why the hell are laughing?" Harry spoke in a harsh voice. "Stop laughing," His voice only got lower. I twisted the rings on his fingers while rolling his eyes.

I immediately shot a grin towards his way to piss him off more. "Louis just told me you're not bad assassins and you expect me not to fucking laugh?" I slumped back in the booth. I then started to mimic his accent. "You're basically saying 'oh I kill people but don't worry it's completely consensual. I want to make sure that victim is comfortable' like," I imitated Harry's accent and lowered my voice a few octave. "And stop acting like your so high and mighty cause you murder people," I looked at Harry.

"How the fuck are you handling this so well?" Zayn blurted out.

"Oh please. I'm not stupid. Plus the the dead body that Harry dragged in the studio kind of lessened the adrenaline for this," I explained while runny a hand through my hair. "Like that was a good preview for all of this," I joked.

They clearly confused. Look I'm not about to explain to them my whole life story so it's best I just laugh and let this pass. Even if it seems impossible. "So what kind of murdering do you guys do?" I ask simply.

They all furrowed there eyebrows. Harry was mortified by now. Liam looked like he's was trying to solve the hardest math problem of his life.

"What kind of murdering?" Harry asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"Yeah well Louis said your not bad assassins. Like do you kill criminals? Shoot up cults? Shoot up cartels? Shoot up-" I immediately responded.

"Okay we fucking get it," Harry said over top of me. "To answer your question. We only kill bad people. Criminals mostly," he spoke lowly. His black silk button up blouse that was only buttoned halfway made his green eyes pop immensely. It was intimidating to stare into them.

"Respectful," I shook my head a little while a small smirk crept on my lips. "So do you want to tell me what this tour is for? Because it sure as hell makes you look a little more guilty."

I guess the boys really have never got this reaction from someone.

"Absolutely not. That's enough for today," Harry said while smacking a hand on the table. "That's all your getting. Now if even so much as blurt any of this shit out somewhere I swear to God I'll kill you," he looked me dead in the eyes not breaking eye contact once.