Chapter 22

The song for this chapter is Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli

If you haven't read chapter 21 go do that or you'll be confused.

TW: ********Talk about knives and blood.

TW: ********Abuse and violence

Lina's POV

"There you are!" I heard Kyle yell loudly.

I quickly turned around to his frantic energy. He came up to me and grabbed my arm and started pulling me out of the room.

I looked back at the bag one last time.

"Harry saw you running," he said. "Maybe try being more discrete next time," he whispered sarcastically while still pulling harshly.

My bad. I was trying to escape psycho Styles. You literally can't tell me he isn't psycho. I know those guns were his.

Same guns he caries around.

Same guns we used that day in the woods.

Rule number 2.

Always pay attention to the little details around you.

I kept my head down while Kyle brought me inside a room.

Sweet and precious Harry was standing there with a furious facial expression. His arms were crossed.

"Why were you late?" He said low and calmly which was even worse than him yelling for some reason.

"She was just taking a while to eat-" Kyle tried to explain fast before Harry cut him off.

"No!" He yelled loudly. I think even Kyle was frightened at this point. "I want to her to talk," his voice rasped as he spoke sternly.

"Alright I'm gonna leave," Kyle said while walking out the door.

I gave him a horrifying look. Like "what the hell you're gonna leave me with this angry beast" type of look.

Harry stood there tall. Arms still crossed. One eyebrow raised while waiting for an answer.

"I wasn't trying to hide," I began. "I was just taking my time." Complete lie I was trying to hide from him. Maybe even escape.

"Do not lie right to my face Evangeline," Harry said back.

"I'm not. We showed up, didn't we?" I tried to explain smoothly.

"Yeah? And where were you running to about 10 fucking minutes ago?" He challenged.

"The bathroom," I confirmed. "I had to use the bathroom."

"Mhm," he said calmly which scared me. "Right you had to use the bathroom. That's probably why I saw Kyle drag you out of a dressing room, right?" He said.

"Can we just leave?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"No," he said firmly. "You lied. I know you were trying to distract Kyle at the restaurant so you'd be late and piss me off. I also know that I scared you during the show, so you decided to hide," he guessed correctly.