Chapter 23

The song for this chapter is Pretty Boy by The Neighborhood

Read chapter 22 if you haven't!!!!!!

                                  Lina's POV

I woke up laying on top of Harry.

Of course he had witness another nightmare last night.

Those were getting out of hand, but I can't stop it from happening.

But I know they'll only get worse. They come from triggers. Deep down lost memories like to make their way into the night. Almost like reliving it.

I remember everything that happened last night, but it was a little blurry. I know I should be mad at myself for letting Harry take care of me, but I can't seem to get angry.

Harry didn't have to do all of that, yet he did.

And I'll never know why. I almost want to ask, but maybe one day it would come out.

All of the sudden I felt Harry lift off the bed with a groan, but I was still on top of him. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waste so that I wouldn't fall as he got up.

He then quickly turned and slammed me into the mattress.

He was now top and I was shocked that he was able to do that.

"Morning," his voice rasped.

Jesus his voice is like a drug.

"Did you have to that? What if I fell?" I argued.

"I wouldn't let you fall," he simply said with no expression.

I began to roll my eyes, but then I felt his hand grab my jaw.

"Put the eye roll away," he commanded. "Is to early for that," he mumbled.

I took a big sigh.

"Mhm," he said with slight sass.

I then tried to get out from underneath him causing me to to roll into his straight arm that bent and made him fall forward. Harry was now fully on top of me.

This was fucking weird.

"Uh," I said clearing my throat. "Kind of a weird position to be in with your basically kidnapper," I said which humored him.

"What you don't like this position? Kind of boring if you ask me. We can switch it up if you want," he joked. I think.

"Oh my God stop," my cheeks started to heat up.

"Seriously. I could flip you over-," he said.

"No! I protested. "No need."

"I'm kidding. Christ. You need to relax," he said while getting off of me.

"I am relaxed," I said.

I watched as stretched his arms up and then ran his fingers through his hair.

He then came and stood by the side of the bed but bent dow a little and put his arms on either side of my shoulders.