Chapter 11

The song for this chapter is Run by Vampire weekend.

"You know, there's nowhere else to go"

The Apparition trailer was posted before this, so if you haven't seen it go check it out!

Love you ❤️

Lina's POV

One Month Later

It's been a month since Harry.

Since I've been able to write.

Since I've lost my dignity.

Since I've-

"Lina?!"

Was someone calling me.

"Lina, snap out of it," Niall said.

So your probably wondering why I'm currently sitting at my favorite cafe with Niall.

Well was my favorite until Harry ruined it.

I wanted to talk to Niall cause he genuinely seemed really nice, even though he does make a lot of sexual comments, but still nice.

I asked Ethan for his number, and he got it from Matt who got it from Zayn.

Apparently Matt Keith and Zayn Malik were good friends.

I called Niall and asked if he wanted to get coffee and maybe explain why Harry banned me from going back to the studio.

I looked back up at him.

"Sorry, I'm just stressed about all of this writing stuff," I told him. "I mean Harry banned me for no reason, and now anytime I try to write it's just nothing. There's nothing."

"Look babe if Harry banned you then he had a reason. Trust me, okay?" Niall said calmly.

"Thanks Ni. I just don't get it with him. One minute he's fun, then mad, then angry, then caring, then mad again, then happy, then livid. It's too much," I explained to Niall.

"He does switch up a lot. I know. I've known that man for as long as I can remember. He's pissy," Niall laughed taking a sip of his coffee.

"So what are you doing now? Like with your music career and everything," I asked.

"You didn't hear?" Niall said.

"What?" I replied.

"Zayn, Louis, Liam, and I are going on tour with Harry. Zayn and Louis are opening his show, and Liam and I are closing it," he said.

"What he can do that? I thought you just brought one person to open and then call it a day," I exclaimed.

"Not Harry. He goes big or goes home. So yeah we're all going with him," he said kind of shyly.

"That weird in my opinion. When do you guys leave?" I asked.

"In a week," he said.

I nearly choked on my coffee.

"A week? That's so soon. How long is it?" I said wiping my mouth with my napkin.