Chapter 14

The song for this chapter is Two Ghosts by Harry Styles.

Enjoy!

Scared for Lina................

*TW:* panic attack

                                   Lina's POV

"Evangeline fucking Anderson! Get your ass over here," I heard Harry yell.

Oh shit.

Today is the day I die.

Death.

This man was gonna kill me for walking to a cafe. Honestly it was funny and worth it. Maybe I'll die laughing.

I stared at him with a smile.

I thought it was funny.

This could be a news story.

19 year old screen writer dies from man getting angry about her sneaking out.

I can see it.

Harry looked livid. Like he was about to break my arm.

I chuckled lightly.

It was funny until he started walking my way.

I was still laying on the bed quickly stood up.

"Oh you think you're so fucking funny?" he said backing me up against the wall.

"Fucking sneaking out after I repeatedly told you not to! Who the fuck do you think you are!?" He yelled so loud.

I should have been more scared.

But I was used to being yelled at.

He waited for an answer I didn't give.

"Tell me! Come on. Tell me who you are," he he said again. "So fucking disobedient. You need to learn a fucking lesson," he said to me. His jaw was clenching hard and his face was tight in front of mine as he bent his head down.

"Harry I just went to get coffee-" I started.

He cut me off and grabbed my jaw.

"Oh I know where you went. Got a nice text from my drummer Lux asking if you got back to the hotel safely from the cafe," he explained. "You think you can play fucking games with me?" He asked lowly in my ear.

"Come on tell me."

I paused and responded.

"Harry I just wanted some freedom," I said. "You're so fucking difficult-"

"No!" He yelled so loud my eyes brimmed with tears. I can't cry. I won't. "You fucking disobeyed me. You will be watched more carefully and won't be aloud to go anywhere that is not with me. You will come back to the hotel every night no matter what. No sneaking out again or I'll fucking kill you," he explained.

"I will kill you for not only playing games but that attitude of yours," he said. He then whispered in my ear. "That fucking attitude will get you in trouble."

"Why are you doing this to me!?" I asked.

Why was he so rude?

"Did I say you could fucking talk!?" He yelled again. "I'm doing this to keep you safe, but you won't listen!"

Oh I was listening now.

I can keep myself safe.

I've done before and I'll do again.