Chapter 5

Here's the song for this chapter.

I did Ribs cause I love this song and we're getting new Lorde music finally, so here's a tribute.

Lina's POV

I've never gotten out of a place so fast.

I mean not to be dramatic, but who says that after only knowing the person for like 5 minutes.

I had a bad feeling about this whole thing. Not even just Harry, but life in general lately.

I didn't know if he would actually do anything or if he just said that to scare me.

Once he said that he was gonna fuck me up, I shoved him by his chest, called him a dick, and quickly grabbed my shit.

I didn't want to actually run out of there because that would show fear.

I walked out the door flipping  him off because whoever would just run away is a pussy.

You never run from guys like that.

You have to show them who's in control......Even if your about to shit yourself.

At first I was nervous that he would just chase after me and tackle me, but I made it to my car safely. I drove off without another look blasting Ribs by Lorde.

It was kind of a random song on my playlist, but it was nostalgic speeding down the road at night with the street lights. The recording studio didn't have a lot of people around it, so it was easy to drive faster.

Driving in the city with the windows down was calming.

I was at the part of the song when she says "your the only friend I need."

The cold air was filling the car and the wind in my face was cooling me down.

I finally felt peace for one second.

I can't wait to go to bed.

I knew I would have to explain to Mia and Lily where I was, but I don't think I can tell them about Harry. They would loose there shit.

I just don't understand why Harry was just sitting there. Why did he put my head in his lap?

He didn't even know who I was.

Maybe I'll never see him again. I'm definitely just overthinking all of this.

Maybe he was high or something. I don't know.

I pulled into my apartment building.

Walking into the door I saw Mia and Lily on the couch watching Gilmore Girls.

"You guys are still awake?" I said.

"Yeah, sorry we didn't wait for you, but Ethan told us you went to a recording studio to write," Mia said.

"Yeah, how did that go?" Lily chimed in.

Should I tell them?

"It was fine. I got another episode written. I just need to edit it now," I replied.

"I'm happy you found a good spot to write," Mia said with a mouth full of popcorn.