Chapter 21

The song for this chapter is The Chain by Fleetwood Mac

*******This chapter is connected to the last so if you haven't read chapter 20 go do that rn!******

Enjoy :)

Zayn's POV

"Your parents world travelers or something?" I asked her. "Cause fuck you'd be livin the life," I admitted.

This girl Harry insisted we bring on tour, so she wouldn't rat us out, is actually quite sweet.

She's beautiful and intelligent. But I know something isn't right with her.

She can shoot a gun better than anyone I know. She threw a knife near my head. I know for a fact that she didn't just become a writer straight out of high school because she absolutely wanted to, or because she was just that good.

That isn't normal. There's more to the story. I mean bloody hell she lived in the Little Havana area of Miami by herself at age seventeen, was born in Brazil, and speaks fluent Spanish.

She's a bigger story than she lets on. I know Harry and the other boys know that too, but I think I might be the first to lay out all of the puzzle pieces.

"One way to put it," she answered me quietly.

The elevator bell rang and the doors opened. We all headed to our room while Lina and H went to the other side where he was staying.

I just hope he isn't harassing her. Poor girl probably gets bitchy Harry every second of the day.

"Wait before we all go our separate ways I need to talk to you guys," I said to the boys. "It's about Lina."

Niall and Liam looked at each other like why the hell are you doing this now. "Fine. But make it quick. I need to watch the episode of The Bachelor that I missed last night," Niall said.

"Wait I'm watching with you," Liam said sternly while Niall gripped his shoulder in a brotherly manner.

"What? Just get into the fucking room," I quickly said.

We all entered my suite.

"Okay what is it? Shouldn't Harry be here to for this?" Louis asked me.

"I already talked to Harry," I told them.

I paused and gathered my thoughts for a moment.

"I think we need to be careful," I said.

They all stared at me like bullshit was coming out of my mouth.

"Okay, about wot?" Louis asked with a sassy tone.

"Look I know we didn't really have a choice but to bring Lina with us, but even though she is with us doesn't mean we can trust her," I explained as best as I could. "I just think she's hiding a lot."

They all just looked so unfazed.

"Well no shit she threw a knife at your head," Louis laughed. "And I know no one you can shoot better than you."

"Look all I'm saying is that we should be careful around her. She's sweet but there's only so much we know," I explained to them.

"I think you're right," Liam spoke up. "Like why isn't she famous? She literally helps write movies."

"That literally has nothing to do with anything-" Niall started but got cut off by Liam.

"Shut up," Liam shook his head.