Chapter 24

The song for this chapter is Cotten Eye Joe by Rednex

You'll understand later :)

Go read chapter 23 if you haven't!!!!!

Guys this is over 7K words!

TW: VIOLENCE

                                 Lina's POV

North Carolina.

Here we are. I've been here once. Back when left my home I stopped at a convenience store on the way to Miami. I know it's kind of random, but it's just where I ended up.

Right now we're pulling up to the hotel after a long ass overnight flight.

The rest of the day yesterday Harry and I barely talked. Yesterday he played me, but I have to admit I should've been more careful.

Usually I'm the one doing the playing when it comes to people. But not with Harry. He outsmarts me at my own game. And it's so fucking frustrating.

We went up the elevator at the hotel. I stayed silent while the boys talked about some football game. Well soccer but the proper way according to Niall is football. We got here early so we had a whole day to do something before tonight's show. I'm sure Harry and the boys will run off doing God knows what while I'm stuck in this fucking hotel.

Once the doors opened I was first out like always. I hate small spaces. I followed Harry to our room.

When I walked inside it was huge. It was a suite with double queen size beds.

Thank fuck.

Sleeping with Harry is awkward and uncomfortable. Especially in the morning when we would just be laying on top of each other.

Our shit ton of bags we're already in the room. I set my other things down on the end that was near the window. The view was gorgeous like always.

I looked over at Harry who was also setting his backpack down.

He was in grey Nike sweatpants and a black sweatshirt and some dirty converse. A toothpick was resting to the side of his mouth.

I still don't understand why people suck on those. Like what is point?

I sat on the bed and watched him go through his bad emptying his bathroom contents.

He walked into the bathroom I'm guessing to organize his things.

I closed my eyes for a sec and just appreciated a non talking Harry that minded his business.

It sounds hypocritical of me considering I bombard him with questions, but my questions involve life or death, so I have every right.

Harry just loves to annoy the shit out of me and ask unexpected question, or he'll just make every snarky comment that is possible.

When I heard him come back over my eyes snapped open.

I quickly cleared my throat. "Um Harry?" I said nervously but my voice still controlled.

"Hm," he responded still focused on what he was doing.

"I was just wondering if we could go to the store. I'm just starting to run low on things," I explained.

He let out a sigh. "I guess. But only since I need to get stuff too," he said with and eyebrow raised.

"M'kay. Thanks," I said lowly.

He stood there with tired eyes and a straight face.

"Alright princess let's go right now then," he said while looking up at me. "I've got shit to do today."