Chapter 4 - Dance with me~

"Took you long enough. I've been waiting for way too long." I turned around to see Cross and just in time to see him roll his "eyes" (I have no idea what the magic thing in their eyes that appear). I walk up to him and say, "ah, there is my feisty pet~ sorry that you had to wait long Cross." "P-pet!? What the hell!??" He said with a shocked expression. I laughed, it was so easy to rile him up.

"Stop fucking around. Your lucky that I even stayed around, I would left your ass if I wanted to." Cross said as he glared at me. He was right but, "why...?" I covered my mouth with my left hand. Shit, I said that out loud. Cross looked at me with a puzzled look. I think quickly to think of a cover up for my slip up. This happens too often with me when I'm around him, Its because we are around each other so often. "Why would you think you would be able to leave me? You feel to much guilt like the other retarded dumbasses that you cant help but stay. The only reason why I havent killed you is because you accept that this is me now and I wont and cant be turning back." I said while smiling.

Cross clenched his teeth and hands. I grabbed both of his hands. I cant let him leave out of a blind rage. "But...I thank you for working and putting up with me. I'm glad I didnt kill you Cross." I say with a gentle smile. Things I do to keep things under my control, I swear. I let go of his hands and he looks at me with a unsure look on his face kinda like telling me "did you hit your head". It was kinda- nevermind.

He looked away. "If I wasn't here then you would most likely be screwed..." he said kind of quiet. I hum in agreement. I notice how close I was and felt nostalgic for some reason. A memory came rushing to my head....

《¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》
*Flaaaaaash baaaaaack~*

"Hey? Cross you in there?" I asked Cross while poking his cheek. He jumped and I let out a giggle. "S-sorry Dream, I was spacing out heh heh." Cross said while rubbing the back of his neck. I smile at him and offer my hand to him. "Dance with me~" I said sweetly. He blushed in embarrassment. Only reason I asked because of the lovely music playing from Cross's phone. "Itll be fun!" I said. He took my hand and got up. "Dont blame me of I accidentally step on you.....geez, your so embarrassing..." He said while looking away. I smiled brightly......

*Ennnnd of Flaaaash baaaack*
《¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》

"Shattered...? Why do you keep staring at me?" Cross asked. Those were good times before I made a realization and went dow- no, your not like this. You hurt people and manipulate them so they are under your control. You have no right to dwell on the past...
I take a step back, holding back any emotions that want to spill so badly. "You should go Cross, I know you dont want to be here any longer than you already are." I said as crossed my arms with a smug look on my face. I'll just turn soft and weak again if I get attached to anyone. It's not right. "Bye for now I guess..." Cross said in an unsure tone. He teleported away. I now have time to myself and remind myself. It's not right, you hate everyone. It's not right, they hurt you. It's not right, it's not right, it's not right, and you know it. I took a deep breath and sat down.

(Hope u enjoyed, Imma sleep now.)