Chapter 13 - Hopeless

I slowly awaken from my slumber, feeling tired still but not able to go back asleep. I sit up and look around remembering where and why I was here. "It hurts..." I heard a whisper and quickly looking to my left to see no one there. I calm myself down, realizing my soul sped up. My neck hurt a little from moving so fast. I sighed as I thought I must've imagined it again. This is the 2nd time now that I imagined something there that wasnt actually there.

I stood up slowly, "what's the point of this? Your so immature.....to think that you've changed. Better or for worse..." I said to myself, feeling frustrated. I huffed and clenched my fist but relaxed as soon as I did it. I was sick of hiding and fighting myself. I dont care  about what happens to me anymore.
I teleported to my AU, where it all started. Damn, I'm such a fool. I look around and saw nobody around. I walked up to the tree and sat next to it. "Now it's just us, me and you, both broken." I said quietly. I felt the need to cry but pushed the feeling away. I repositioned myself to lay down. Only looking up at the red sky. 

Tears rolled down my face. No matter how much I held back, it still happens. Its hopeless to try to do anything, to fix, to destroy. "Why am....I like this...? ......ah....I wanted to.....to feel like what he felt. To be equal with him, so he didnt have to do all of this alone..." I whispered slowly, forcing myself to think. My whole body felt numb. I was overwhelmed with all of these feeling stirring around, I couldnt stop it nor did I could do so. I don't want go continue. Everything is so tiring.

Everyone probably hates me, maybe even resent me for it. I giggled to myself. I know Carrot wants to kill me. "He should hurry up and do so..." I whispered slowly. "Now now, no need to get like that!" I heard a cheery voice. I sat up and couldnt form any words. "We would be so lonely if it was just the two of us! We should have more of our friends to join us!" The cheery person spoke again, walking towards me. "H-how did you....?" I managed to speak up but a finger was pressed against my mouth. When did he get so close!?

"Shattered~ arent you glad to see me? I'm here so you can help fulfill my desire- OUR desire~." He said with a face I couldnt seem to.....understand. He moved his hand and held it out to me. I hesitate but before I grabbed it, I stood up abruptly. "Up you go! We have so friends to invite to our big party!" He said as he giggled. It was hopless to resist...but....should I really listen? I-...no, he is dead. I...dont know what to do....

(Sorry for being away for so long, I bet you already know who he is talking to.)

(It was Blue btw, incase you didnt know......well not actually him but...him? Hope you know what I mean lol)