Chapter 15 - Death Wish

Ink stood up, "that's true. No matter how much I want to deny, in reality, Blue is as replaceable as almost everyone else. But....that doesnt mean the Blue we had wasn't special to us." He said. I stay silent, not wanting to think anymore about it.

"At least hurt him enough that he cant move! You guys are too serious~!" 'Blue' says happily. I ignore him. Silence filled the air until Ink spoke up again, "I'm going to go now.....lot of others to check up and all that....bye Shattered." He said his goodbyes and teleported away.

"Hey Shattered~" 'Blue' spoke again. I ignore him again. "Shattered!" It spoke again set for this time, he seemed angry in his cheery tone. Of course though, I ignore the bitch. "Your starting to anger me, you should really answer!" It spoke again but he isnt really trying to hide his anger anymore. Calling him 'It' seems really funny to me for some reason.

"Your really asking for a death wish. I'll hurt you so bad that you'll think your crazy! It's what you get for killing me anyways, I'll shove you down to HELL!" It yells at me angrily and when I looked at him, he seemed super pissed. "And how will you hurt me? Your just part of my head to torture me with your presence, your just a nuisance." I said calmly. "Who said I'll hurt you physically?"

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it's short.)