Chapter 8 - Fight (2)

"Shove your bullshit up your ass!" I said in an aggressive tone as I managed to punch Blue straight in the face (boo ya!). Blue hissed from the pain. "Blue!!" Ink yelled out as he barely dodged an attack. As Blue was slowly getting up, my tentacles started going at him. He managed to roll away then teleport some distance apart from me.

I look around till I saw Cross and saw him struggle a bit with the two. I forgotten my bitch brother was here...
I teleported to Cross's side and thrown bone attacks at them so they were forced to back up. I merely missed them by an inch since they were caught by surprise. "Fuck off." I said to both of them. "I'm fine Shattered, I didnt need help." Cross said as he dodged an attack from Ink. Cross seemed a little tired. "Well if you didnt wear winter clothing you wouldn't be struggling." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Blue then came out of no where and hit Cross in his ribs. Cross fell to the ground and coughed a few times as he hugged himself. I kicked Blue as hard as I could and grabbed Cross bridal style. "Why are you so useless!? If Blue managed to hit you then your obviously not strong enough to fight against the other two, dumbass." I say quickly then teleported far away from them but still in my AU. I set me down on the ground, "I just let my guard down for a damn second, I'm fine you numb skull." Cross said as he looked away. I flicked his head then sat next to him. I ignored the noises of complaint.

Damn it. I paniced and took him away without a thought, what's wrong with me? He's been through worse and a punch like that wasn't going to kill him. Why did I even intervene in the first place? He was doing fine, Ink and Nightmare was struggling too. It's my fault that he even got hurt. If I just stopped toting with Blue and actually kicked his ass then they could've been forced to retreat but noooo, I just had to be a worried fuck. "Uggh" I groaned outloud on accident and startled myself. That's embarrassing, you are a fucking fuck fuck. But Cross didnt say anything, thank god. I looked at him and he seemed to just be sitting there looking around.

Then he looked at me and instantly nervously smiled, "What are you lookin at!?" He said as he avoided eye contact. "Just wondering if your gonna need a kiss to feel better~" I said, playing off like I meant to get caught looking at him. He punched my shoulder, "Your such a weirdo." He scoffed then giggled. I never realized till now but I could hear my soul beat, like it's trying to get out of my chest. I felt nervous and hoped he didn't hear it too. I giggled, "and your a dummy."

(AAAAHHH I know nothing about fight scenes AAAAH hoped you enjoyed and if you didnt I'm sorry but I am not a good writer and write these when I'm sleep deprived AAAAAAAAH)