Chapter 7 - Fight (1)

I wake up and look around. I do sleep a lot dont I? I see that I'm alone and remember what happened....earlier? Or was it yesterday? I grabbed my phone from my pocket and seen that it was indeed the next day. I sighed and stood up, "I'm all over the place..." I said quietly.

I teleport to a random small AU, I think it was called SourTale? (Idk if that is an actual AU or I made that up on my own accord) I dont really care for what any AU I go to as long as it satisfies me. Without thinking I started walking and plunging my tentacles into monsters, killing them instantly. My LOVE was already pretty high so every monster was easy to kill.
The only thing that I did pay attention to was their screams, pleads, and fear that fueled me to feel more motivated to kill the next.

Once I was done, I brushed myself off if any dust got on me. I teleported back home and my smile dropped as soon as I saw 2 of my old friends. They were both feeling negative feelings, strong ones. "Where were you Shattered?" Ink said in a stern tone. "Like that is any of your business. It's not like your my mother, if you were though, you would be already dead." I said as I rolled my eyes and pointed at the very dead looking tree. I realized that Blue was on his phone.

"And why are you here?" I say as I let my tentacles out. "Because you are disturbing the peace we had." Ink says slightly angry. I see my bother teleport right behind them. I felt that fear in my again, the fear I had of my overwhelming amount of emotions I was feeling. I felt more aware and cautious. The whole mood shifted. "I'll spare you and let you guys go home if you leave within 3 seconds." I said angrily. Blue was on guard, Nightmare was uncomfortable, Ink seemed ready.

"1..." They all seemed ready for any attack I threw at them. "2.." Blue seemed hurt for a slight moment. "......3." I said a little slow. I took out my phone and they all seemed confused but still on guard. "I just want you guys to know..." I texted someone quickly and they responded with a thumbs up, would made me smile if the situation wasn't so intense. "Your nothing but a burden." I said while faking a smile. I felt someone grab my should and let go. I look to see Cross.

I heard a little gasp. I didnt look away from Cross. "You three aren't gonna leave....are you?" I said as I clenched my fist tight. "Were not leaving." Blue said. I looked at them, they all looked serious. "Let us help you, we can still talk this out." Nightmare finally spoke. "I'm hurt to see you like this, I never wanted this to be the outcome." My brother spoke again. "Stop pushing us away!" Ink yelled. I clenched my fist harder and took a step forward.

"Just leave! Stop trying! There's nothing you can do!" I yelled back. They all had a sad expression on their faces. "You know I just hate you all right!?" I yelled again, taking few more steps forward. "You guys will regret this!" I yelled again they seemed to be more on guard. "I JUST WANT YOU GUYS OUT OF MY LIFE!" I yelled but more loudly as I charge at Blue. He barely made it but he managed to use his bones to block my tentacles. "You cant keep covering up and bottling up your feelings! Were here for you!" Blue said and rolled out of the way of my next attack. I heard the other two fighting against Cross.

I feel so much emotions in one bottle that keep trying to escape free and flow up. I feel scared that I might drown in it if I let it go.

(Thank you for reading this if you did. Sorry if it was bad.)