𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

   I stood in front of my bathroom mirror gazing at what I wore with disgust. In my head, it was cute, but seeing it actually on me, it just made me want to barf. However, I didn't have time to go change my clothes. I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed the oversized grey Penn State hoodie I had sitting on my chair by the bay window. I slid it over my body and it completely covered the olive colored skirt and the black tank I wore. I grabbed my converse by the door before taking off out of the bedroom with my door shut behind me.

   I was beyond scared and nervous for tonight. I had no idea what was even going to happen but I spent all afternoon coming up with different scenarios in my head just so I was prepared. I was never going to be prepared. I couldn't expect to know what would happen.

   I skipped down the back stairwell that lead to the kitchen and the backdoor and was immediately greeted by my dad that sat at the kitchen island. When he noticed me, he set down the newspaper that was in his hands and smiled wide.

  "Hey there, baby girl. Where are you headed to?" He asked me. As much as I hated lying to my father, if he knew I was going to a party, he'd kill me. Especially if he knew it was his coworkers son.

   "Well," I started as I walked around the island and leaned against the counter in front of him, "Marcee invited me and the girls over for a movie night and some pizza and I was thinking about heading over there, if that's alright with you."

   He nodded his head, "yeah, of course it is," he said, "do you need a ride, or do you need someone to take you?"

   "Manny is heading over to a friends in that area so she said I could catch a ride with her," I informed him. That part wasn't entirely a lie. It was just a bit of a stretch on the truth. I was catching a ride with Manny, however, to the party, where Rick would be waiting for me.

   I had talked to the girl during my free period in the old stairwell at the school no one ever used, expect to smoke, skip class, and make out, ya know. I went there most of the time to just talk to my friends, or to rant. But I had told Manny how nervous I was. This was my first party ever and I was going with an older guy that I've liked forever but had no intentions of liking me back. I wasn't sure what to do, or what to wear, but Manny being quite popular in school walked me through it all having been to many parties in her lifetime.