𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝑔𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑝

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

   Tension filled the quiet dinner table in the large room. My brothers and I weren't very fond of Florence's daughter especially after this mornings incident and although Alec wasn't there, he knew just enough to hate her as well. We refused to tell our father what happened not wanting to jeopardize this new relationship because by all means, Florence seemed like the sweetest lady on Earth. It was just her crazy daughter none of us could stand. She was the reason why I kept my gym clothes on right after my training class. Although we didn't do any activity today and didn't have to change, I still did due to my embarrassment even if I knew I looked fine.

   At the very end of the table, my father and Florence talked and laughed all night. It was astonishing to see how happy my father was and how happy this woman made him. I prayed for this to work out for him because what happened after my mother left really killed him inside and this woman sure brought him back to life.

"So," Adam spoke up in the midst of silence from us kids. I looked up from my empty plate and over at him who sat beside me. I wasn't sure what kind of mood he was in now but I could tell he still wasn't a happy camper. I could tell by the tone in his voice. He suddenly looked over at me and pursed his lips together, "I saw Rick Riley walking you to class today," he said. With the dimness of the room, I knew he couldn't see my cheeks that turned a bright shade of crimson. I gulped.

"Um, yeah, his class was close to mine so we sort of just.., I don't know, walked together," I nervously responded. "It doesn't matter, he was just being a friend."

He suddenly scoffed and threw his silverware into his now empty plate. I jumped, "exactly, it doesn't matter, Aubree. You know Alec and I hate that kid! Don't trust him. Don't even be friends with him," I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry, Adam, I didn't know it was your decision who I could be friends with," I fired back at him with pure rage and anger. I heard Hayleigh laugh from across the table. She leaned back in her seat and stared at Adam and I amused. "Come on, now, I don't like your friend Carter but do I care and tell you that you can't be friends with him? No."