𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

My mind is fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realization that I am awake again. It was a nice dream, something about sitting in a big oak tree in a meadow full of flowers but the details faded fast even as I tried to remember them. With a mental sigh I let my brain to focus and I cautiously open one eye. The bright spring sunlight cut the room in half and I could see dust-motes floating in the ray of sun shining brightly. I pulled the cover up over my head to keep the sun out. I wanted to sleep, forever. I knew this wasn't going to work, my brain was awake now and already worrying about the day ahead of me.

My weak arms traveled to the nightstand that sat inches away from the bed I had once been sleeping on. I was comfortable at home in my own bed and waking up was the last thing I wanted to do, especially after the way I felt. I sighed. Why did I feel so bad?

My warm hands brushing against the rough surface, I frantically searched blurry eyed for my glasses that should've been sitting in the exact spot I had placed them better I dozed off last night, I think. Eventually, I felt the plastic against my hands. With joy I grabbed the frames from the table and carefully slid them onto my face. I felt instant relief from the terrible pain growing in my head. I finally let my eyes open. I gazed tiredly at the dark ceiling while my mind filled with thoughts.

That's when I realized I wasn't in my own bed. I sprung up from where I laid, sitting up and frantically looking around the room. Hockey posters every where, equipment scattered all over the floor, jerseys and varsity jackets hanging on the back of the bedroom door. I skeptically looked over at the bed to the left of me. Sleeping there was Rick, half clothes with only his boxers on. My eyes widened.

I hurriedly checked to see what I was wearing. I sighed in relief when I saw a t-shirt on me, but yet again, how come he wasn't wearing one. I started to panic even more and then checked to see what I had on underneath the shirt. Luckily I still had my clothes on from yesterday. I felt myself relax and I fell back onto the bed.