𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟

{ MONTH ONE }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ONE }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

   IT WAS ALMOST FALL, THE SEASON I WAS LOOKING FORWARDS TO THE MOST. However, the hot summer air was still lingering in the sky. The day was so humid that if you simply stuck a finger out the door, a puddle would form from all of the sweat. And poor Rick, who I was now on good and understanding terms with, had spent all afternoon doing yard work for my father. The pool was under maintenance so we couldn't go swimming and I felt terrible that there was nothing I could do.

   Nobody was home beside my father, step sister and I. Hayleigh had her boy of the week with her in her bedroom so it was mostly just my father and I. I didn't have to hide. Rick and I could do anything together today in the comfort of my own home. And I had the best plan with the help of my father. Since the day was humid and there was no pool, and the hot tub wouldn't help at all, we had water guns hidden in the shed outback that had gone untouched forever. So, as Rick worked on the side lawn, I made my way to the back and filled the guns up with the garden hose, looking back every now and again to make sure I wasn't caught. I had a great feeling about this.

When I finished filling up both guns, I set one on the back stairs right by where Rick was heading with the mower, and it'd be easy for him to grab when the time came. Meanwhile, I hid behind a few shrubs that sat along the side of the house, sort of like on big fence. My mom planted them before she got up and left, and ever since, I've made sure to take great care of them.

I squatted behind one the bushes right on the edge of the house, and peered over the side. I wore a simple red bikini with an unbuttoned button up top that was once Adam's, but since he had several, I took it. My eyes landed on Rick who had turned the mower off, trying to catch his breath from the blazing sun. He lifted the bottom of his shirt, wiping his sweaty face and revealing his dreamy abs. My breath hitched. I licked my lips slowly. He was so attractive and he knew it. He definitely knew it, and that made him even more attractive! And he liked me? It all still seemed like one big dream, one completely different reality, but something I could definitely get used to. He was the older boy, I was the younger girl. It was something I had always seen in movies. It was a forbidden relationship by many, however, the only people that seemed to care were my two brothers. He soon slipped his shirt off and shoved half of it in the back pocket of his shorts so that he didn't have to carry it around.

A small breath slipped my lips. I wiped the sweat dripping from my forehead and took another deep breath. I bit my lip before finding the energy and standing up straight.

"Hey, Rick!" I shouted loudly, suddenly grabbing his attention. He gazed at me from where he stood across the yard. I held up the water gun with a proud smile on my face. His bright green eyes widened. I pointed it towards him and quickly aimed at him. I began shooting water at him. An evil smile grew on his face. He ran forwards and grabbed the other one from the steps while I completely drenched his clothes from head to toe. He was eager to get me back.

   Soon enough, I felt the water from his gun sealing through my clothes. When the cold water hit my skin, I squealed loudly. Laughter slipped my lips.

  "You're dead, princess!" Rick shouted back to me. I forced a hard stare onto my face and got him right back as we ran through the yard.

  "Not unless I get you first!" I yelled back, quickening my pace as I started to run faster backwards. He continued to hit me right in the stomach with the cold water. I started to shiver, but I was quick to work up a sweat. I soon turned around and began running faster just to get away from him because I knew I was in for it. Though I was fast, he was even faster.

I felt his arms snake around my waist from behind. He gently turned me around so that we faced each other, our bodies pressing against each other closely. I couldn't help but to smile. I dropped the water gun onto the ground and placed my lips gently on his while he lifted me up from the ground. I held onto him tightly as he kissed me back.

"Go to the homecoming dance with me," I felt his words vibrate against my lips. He pulled back the slightest bit, peering up into my eyes while I remained in the air. I kept my hands on his cheeks and smiled even more. I kissed him once again lightly, our lips brushing against each other as we spoke.

"You mean it?" I asked sincerely as my eyes scanned his face. I felt him nod his head. I brushed my thumb against his soft cheekbones, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. His kissed me one final time, this time, deepening it, our lips moving together in synch rougher and harder than before. We both soon pulled away and he set me back onto the ground. He grabbed ahold of my hand and lead me to the stairs where we both took a seat, me sitting in his lap comfortably with his arms around me.

"Of course, I mean it," he told me, "I want to be with you that night no matter what. Even if we have to hide from your brothers somehow, I want to be there and show you off," my cheeks turned red again. I bit my lip nervously. My smile slowly started to fade.

"But, Rick, we're not even officially dating," I commented. I heard the boy sigh. He tightened his grip on me. He wanted to remain respectful and not date me until he had my brothers okay. But to us, it already felt like we were dating, just without the labels. So maybe that's what it was. But I was unsure of everything.

   The door opened behind us causing the both of us to jump. I looked over Ricks shoulder to see my father standing there, staring down at Rick and I in awe. I felt myself smile again.

  "Sorry to ruin the fun you guys are having, but Richard, son, your father just called and said he needs you home for dinner. Something about your cousin Vinnie being there," my father trailed off. I heard Rick sigh. He carefully placed me on my feet as he stood up, but he kept his hand attached to mine.

   "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that!" He exclaimed. He looked back up at my dad, "thank you, sir, for letting me know. I, uh, I better get going then."

   "Don't worry about the lawn equipment. Aydin should be on his way home and he can get it. You have more important things to do," my father responded politely. Rick began to smile. He respectfully thanked him once again before my dad disappeared back into the house. Rick looked back down at me. He wrapped me into a tight hug while keeping his eyes glued to mine.

   "I have to go, but I will call you later, alright, princess? And don't worry, okay, we will figure this out, you know, us. We'll make this work," he whispered to me in the softest most attractive tone. Butterflies formed in my stomach. I wanted to kiss him again, but I didn't want to seem clingy, although I'm sure he didn't mind the kisses at all. I bit my lip and nodded my head right as he pulled away.

   "Okay, okay, you're right," I responded. He sent me a wink as he became further and further away from me. "Drive safe, call me whenever you get time."

   He nodded his head at me before disappearing in the sunlight. I smiled to myself. Homecoming with Rick Riley? Fuck yeah!