𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

RAIN POURED FROM THE SKY NONSTOP. Thunder roared from the distance, and it was all calming to me. I had another rough day at school, avoiding Rick at all costs and trying to not think about him. But it was hard not to think about someone that was always on your mind. Now that the day was almost over, and everyone else was in bed, I sat alone in my room with an old Journey record clashing with the sound of the storm outside. It was peaceful. It calmed me down.

I spent all night deep cleaning my room and my bathroom. It was something I did when I was mad and upset and when anyone saw me cleaning, they knew not to bother me or even look in my direction. I meant business when I was cleaning.

   As I sat on the edge of my bed, I heard a knock at the window. I jumped but soon realized it was just the wind blowing and branches from the tree outside of my window hitting against the glass.

It was around 11 at night. The streets were empty, it was thundering and lighting outside with pouring rain. I could hardly even see out the windows anymore. It grew so bad and windy outside that I decided to head back to the bathroom and clean up again before the power wanted to go out. Sure there were back up generators, but my father said they rarely worked here.

Heading to the bathroom, I found myself scrubbing the sink. There was literally no need to, but I needed to keep myself busy until I felt the urge to actually sleep.

The sound of the record player kept fading in and out causing me to grow anxious. I was nervous for no reason at all. Literally no reason all. I guess it was the fact that I just hated to be by myself. Especially right now, with everything going on, being by myself may have not been a good thing. It's only been a few days since everything happened but I still wasn't over it.

I scrubbed the sink even harder as the sound of the record player grew worse. The storm outside was turning bad. I bit my lip hard.