𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡

{ MONTH ONE }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ONE }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

AS I SAT ALONE IN MY BEDROOM, I couldn't help but to feel alone. Even with Rick on the other line, it was silent. He had to run and do something for his mom real quick considering he was at his house for the night and not the dorms.

I twirled the phone cord around my finger nervously getting the wire itself caught in my ring. Out of boredom, I grabbed the telephone from the table and moved to my bed where I attempted to plop down. I couldn't go as far as I thought I could, so I stumbled back to the chair in the corner of my room where I once had been. I took a seat at the table beside it as a sudden thought came to mind.

   "Rick!" I shouted, "are you still there?" I questioned. I heard his sweet laugh on the other line.

   "Yes, princess, still here and alive," he commented. I felt myself smile. "What's up?"

   "We should.., dress nice tonight, like we're celebrities trying to hide or something, ya know?" I suggested, "like maybe I'll put on a dress or something, and I'll wear sunglasses, and that black baseball cap you have sitting in your car, and I'll wear a zip up sweatshirt and I can even wear my hood, and I don't know, I'll be mysterious." It was our attempt of sneaking out and trying not to get caught. I had no idea where we were going to end up, but I was up for an adventure.

    "That sounds like a good idea," he responded firmly. I blushed at his voice. He sounded.., different. His voice was more husky considering he was trying to be secret and hush. He didn't care if anyone from his house found out, but he didn't want Adam and Alec to find out. It was sort of attractive. "And I can wear.., pft, I don't know. Maybe I'll wear a nice pair of jeans, the nice new white Calvin Klein shirt I got, a zip up sweatshirt as well, my Yankees cap and..., my cheap sunglasses."

   I felt myself laugh. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. I glanced up at the clock on the wall by bathroom door in the corner. It was around eight at night. A small sigh escaped my lips.

   "I'll be ready in ten minutes, maybe a little more?" I said, in the tone of a question.

   "Take you time getting ready. I'll come over in maybe fifteen minutes but I'll park down the street," he responded. I smiled even more.

   "Yeah, okay, that'd be great, thank you. I'll see you in a few, Richard."

   "Later, princess."

   RICK & I SAT ALONE IN THE CORNER OF A SMALL CAFE THAT SAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EMPTY TOWN. Everyone was either home or enjoying their night at bars and such. Where we were sitting, no one was able to see us so the boy decided against wearing his shades so he could see me. But I was weird and still wanted to act like I was someone important or something.

   We sipped steaming coffee from a paper cup to warm us up from the cold night. It worked a decent amount, but I also wore my sweatshirt.., and yet I also wore a dress, which was a weird combination but at the same time, it was funny and I didn't care too much.

   "So, how'd the girls react when they found out about.., us?" Rick had quietly questioned. I gazed up at the boy, sliding my glasses down the bridge of my nose. I slowly peeled them off of my face and smiled at the boy. I shrugged my shoulders.

   "Well, I haven't said anything to them. Only Aydin know because he hears us talking and well, you sort of gave him his clothes back at school," I truthfully told him and laughed, "but he seems happy about it." I glanced down at the steaming coffee. I started to mess with the straw in my cup out of nervousness and awkwardness.

   "He better be happy about it," he laughed. I nodded my bead and smiled. "But Aydin and Scooter are the only ones I told and I know the rest of the team will find out." I lightly chuckled.

  "I wouldn't put it past them," I said just above a whisper in a joking manner. I happily sighed. "I'll probably tell the girls tomorrow, or whenever the time is right. If you hear screaming at school, then you know they know.

   "I wish I could just go out and show you off without your brothers finding out, like hold you hand at school and everything but people at school are always up in my business. I just want to show you off," he spoke. A small smile formed on my lips.

"Well, yeah, your the most popular boy in school, the most powerful, the richest, people want to be you, so they try to get in your business to pick out flaws to give them a reason to hate you, but they can't find anything to hate about you," I shyly responded.

  The sudden flash of a headlight caught mine and Rick's attention. We looked up from the table seeing Alec's car driving down the street. We looked at each other with wide eyes. I suddenly grew nervous and scared. He quickly threw his sunglasses on his face with a swift motion and threw his hood up over his ball cap. He reach forwards and grabbed ahold of my hood behind my neck with his large hands, throwing it over my head as well. For some reason, my stomach filled with butterflies. I scrambled to collect my belongings.

   "We need to leave," he said in a panic. It was clear he was trying to hold his laughter back. He suddenly grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me up from the table. I scrambled to grab my keys and my bag before he grabbed them from my grasp, shoving my keys into his pocket and slinging my bag over his shoulder. He pulled me out of the cafe.

   The two of us broke into a sprint down the street once we exited the cafe, to his car a few blocks down. Alec's care was now parked right down the street, the lights shining in our direction. I could hear Rick laughing with joy which only caused me to smile.

   "You think this is funny?" I asked with surprise, "this is terrifying!" I shouted. The boy continued to laugh. He suddenly quickened his pace. I gripped onto his hand tightly, feeling even more butterflies erupt in my stomach, despite the nervous feeling of the crowd of people behind us.

  "Live a little, Princess!" He teased me. I rolled my eyes playfully with annoyance. I placed my other hand on my head, keeping my hood from flying down from the wind blowing in our faces. We soon reached his car. He quickly unlocked it, throwing the passenger door open for me. I slid inside and he was quick to slam the door shut. He got in a few seconds after me.

He quickly started his car, almost immediately driving off with his tires screeching against the pavement. He placed both of his hands on the steering wheel while his foot was pressed against the gas pedal. We were going so fast it was exhilarating. It brought sudden joy to me. I could get used to this.