𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑓

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

FALLING FOR RICK RILEY CAME SO SUDDEN AND SO FAST. I wasn't prepared. Of course, I've liked him forever, I knew him forever. But it was always just a silly crush and nothing more. But the more we started talking and the more we got to hang out, the harder I fell. And now that I was attached it all fell apart. He almost kissed me! But he was messing around with some other girl? I was heart broken, I hurt so bad that Sunday, I didn't even get out of bed for church, for supper, nothing. I stayed under my blankets all day.

I should've listened to everyone but I was head over heels for the boy and had so much hope something would happen and that he was actually a good guy, and now I was kicking myself in the ass for trying to deny him being that bad guy. I was just fucking oblivious. And I was so mad at myself for being so.

I woke up late Monday morning. I didn't care to go to school but I knew I had to. Adam had already checked on me twice this morning and before he could come in a third time, I made sure I was dressed. I threw on a pair of old black sweatpants, my white nikes and big maroon crewneck with IUP on the front of it. It was Alec's before he dropped out after the first semester. Now he was back here working with our mother. He was the only one that still had contact with her.

   After I got dressed, I heard a soft knock on my door. I knew it was Adam.

   "Come in!" I quietly yelled. Seconds later, my twin brother walked in with a mug of steaming coffee in his hands. He took a seat beside me on the bed, his back against my pillows and his legs sprawled out in front of him. He handed me the mug of coffee. I sent him a weak smile and took it. "Thank you," I said. I took a small sip of the hot substance before setting it beside me on the nightstand.

   "Talk to me," Adam spoke up. I sighed. I knew there was a catch. "What is wrong?" As soon as he said those three simple words, I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. Adam quickly put his arm around me and brought my close to him. I let my head fall to his shoulder while I cried. When I managed to calm down, I pulled away.