𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙

{ MONTH ZERO }𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄  𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀  𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

{ MONTH ZERO }
𝐀𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 -

  The morning had finally come. The first day of sophomore year. Although I was dreading it terribly, and spent all night trying to come up with some excuse not to go and prayed that the aliens would invade the town, here I was, sitting in the back seat of Aydin's car while his girlfriend Manny sat beside him in the front, and Adam and our youngest brother Anton, who was going into his freshman year and was an absolute dweeb, both sat in the backseat with me, Anton in the middle. He was still small, looked like a middle schooler still, and nothing like Adam and I our freshman year. I mean sure I've changed since freshman year, by a lot, finally having a glow up over the summer, but I was never as dweeby as my little brother.

   I scoffed. I looked over at the little guy beside me. I suddenly brought my hand forwards and nudged Adam's arm. I caught his attention. I let my gaze flow back down to Anton. Adam immediately knew what I was talking about.

   "I get the hair, you get the shirt," he ordered me. I obeyed and grinned widely. As soon as Adam started to mess with Antons hair, the younger boy started to squeal. I jumped in and started to remove the boys bow tie from his neck.

   "Awe, come on, I spent a whole hour doing my hair and fixing my tie this morning! This isn't fair!" He cried while suffocating from Adam and I. I could hear the two in the front seat start to laugh. I quickly piped up while attempting to untuck my younger brothers shirt from his sweater vest.

"Hey! I don't feel like asking the cafeteria lady for butter because you got stuck in a locker from upperclassmen!" I teased the kid. I heard him groan.

"The only people that will shove me in the locker is you guys!" He yelled loudly, "and Adam's stupid hockey team!" Saying that caused him to get thumped on the side of the head by my twin brother. I held my laughter back while the two started to bicker back and forth. I rolled my eyes.

All of the sudden, Aydin slammed on the breaks. I flew forwards from my seat and slammed right into the seat in front of me. I landed back on top of Anton and Adam groaning in pain while Aydin blared his horn.